It’s more than just water. FIJI Water is known for its iconic square bottle and unique mineral profile. Since 1996, FIJI Water has embodied what it means to be Earth's Finest Water® and is sold in more than 90 countries. FIJI Water is committed to doing business responsibly and seeking opportunities to make a difference. This means investing in sustainability, the environment, and local communities to enable positive change.
As a key member of the On Premise Sales team, the On Premise Sales Support Associate is responsible for assisting the needs of the On Premise Sales National and Divisional teams for FIJI Water, JUSTIN Vineyards and Winery, Landmark Vineyards, and JNSQ on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. This role includes implementing key performance metrics for the On Premise Sales department and working with senior business leaders to ensure the sales goals and necessary sales tools are provided. This position will cross function with many departments across the company to unify the goals and strategies for On Premise Sales with a high level of administrative responsibilities. This position provides an opportunity for a strong Sales Support Associate to join an exciting and fast-paced sales team to help the company achieve its goals. This position reports to the Senior Manager of On Premise National Accounts.
This position is a remote opportunity, and will operate on Pacific Standard Time hours, in accordance with our Los Angeles Headquarters schedule.Job Description
- Create launch sheets for new national account placements.
- Create business reviews, profit planning, and identify areas of opportunities for on premise accounts.
- Identify channel trade channels for new customers.
- Liaison with Sales team on closed and new accounts.
- Coordination of wine dinners and events with sales team.
- Communication of new wine and FIJI sales placements for on premise national accounts.
- Work on accruals and submission of billings for on premise national accounts for FIJI and wine.
- Sales forecasts for FIJI on premise national accounts.
- Assist with on premise national accounts RFP processes for FIJI and wine.
Sales Distributor Support
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Create new wine item registrations with distributors for JUSTIN, Landmark, and JNSQ wines.
- Work closely with 3rd party and in-house regulatory team on wine registrations for Sales team.
- Work with local markets and distributors to ensure monthly sales information is loaded properly.
- Assist Sales team with distributor logins for sales invoice portals.
- Advanced capabilities within MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Power BI, SharePoint and Outlook.
- Strong financial background.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Collaborate well with multiple departments.
- Work and participate in trade shows, events, wine dinners and conventions to include nights and weekends.
- Must be able to work independently, multi-task, work with high energy and engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Highly organized.
- Must possess valid driver's license and a clean driving record is required.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, be able to lift 50lbs. with no restrictions and move heavy cases/objects.
- Perform other duties as required
- 2-5 years’ experience in a trade marketing, sales operations, demand planning, and/or financial analysis role.
- Ability to travel to Los Angeles corporate office or other US locations regularly for first 90 days for training and approximately monthly travel post-initial training period. Expected travel includes overnights and weekends when necessary.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- VIP iDIG and/or Alteryx experience a plus.
- Experience in planning tools such as Oracle Demantra a plus.
- Expert in Microsoft Office products; advanced skills in Excel.
- Experience with administering trade management/financial systems is a big plus.
- Project management.
- Candidate should have interest in bottled water and wine industries.
Pay Range: $60,000 - $70,000 and may include a discretionary bonus. Final compensation will be dependent upon skills & experience.Additional Information
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company prioritizes wellness through its Wonderful NOW (Nourish Our Wellness) Initiative, which provides a robust suite of wellness offerings such as access to mental health resources and life coaching, employee community groups, cash rewards for healthy habits, and on-demand fitness videos
FIJI Water is a natural artesian water bottled at the source in Viti Levu (Fiji islands). With its iconic square bottle, soft mouthfeel and more than double the electrolytes compared to the other two top premium bottled water brands, FIJI Water is the No. 1 imported premium bottled water in the United States. FIJI Water has a perfectly balanced 7.7 pH. FIJI Water is available in a variety of sizes, including 330 mL, 500 mL, 700 mL, 1 L, and 1.5 L. Since 2007, the FIJI Water Foundation has helped to preserve and protect the Sovi Basin and improve the lives of the native people of Fiji.
To discover Earth’s Finest Water, please visit www.fijiwater.com, or follow FIJI Water on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. To learn more about how the FIJI Water Foundation is supporting the communities and islands of Fiji, please visit www.fijiwaterfoundation.org.
The Wonderful Company is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information