Xoriant reasonably expects the pay rate for this position to be within the following range: $65.00/hour-$73.00/hour (Depends on the level of skills & experience)
Job Title: Sales Operations Manager, Channel
Duration: 6 months contract (some chances to extend)
Location: Plano, TX or Santa Clara, CA (Hybrid)
Interview Process: 2 rounds
Note: Varicent tool experience is required.
Additional Notes: May require meetings outside of normal business hours to accommodate non US time zones
We are seeking a forward-thinking, enthusiastic, and experienced channel sales operations manager role that will be part of the Global Ecosystems Operations team. This role will operationally support the various components of the NextWave partner program and particularly partner compensation.
This position requires a deep understanding of partner compensation models as well as a broad understanding of indirect routes to market (partners, distributors, system integrators, service providers, cloud service providers, etc.), channel sales operations, reporting and analytics, and partner tools such as SFDC PRM.
- Partner with Ecosystems leadership, Finance, Business Operations and other business leaders to develop initiatives driving successful business outcomes through partner incentive compensation.
- Manage the implementation, & administration of partner rebate compensation programs, policies, and procedures that support the partner ecosystem.
- Develop, maintain and update the Varicent Incentive system and processes that drive proper reporting and tracking of rebates and metrics.
- Acts as an organizational subject matter expert for rebates and incentives processing, the Varicent product suite, and rebate program components as they operate in the solution
- Support our Ecosystems sales organization in any and all partner compensation related matters
- Respond to inquiries from partners in a timely manner
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and data analysis to drive business insight
- Provide insights, analysis, reporting, and tools to help guide insights to productivity reporting
- Ensures timely and accurate partner rebates administration, payments, forecasting on quarterly basis
- Monitor and ensure compliance with partner incentive plan guidelines and recommend best practice processes.
- Support the Ecosystems Operations team as needed in other business areas such as partner compliance, enablement, systems and process changes.
- Supporting partner compensation area.
- Partner program, motivate partners by giving them incentives. Gives rebate using Varicent.
- Helping in monitoring rebates.
- Act as Administrator to rebate tool Varicent.
- Partner compensation, backend rebate experience.
- Not looking for Very Senior or Director Level candidates.
- Varicent tool experience.
- Salesforce PRM.
- Skilled in Google Suite and Advanced Excel.