Job Role: Sales Operations Specialist, North America
Location: Toronto, CA (Hybrid)
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching; people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our teams gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, amongst some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global virtual coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
We are looking for an organized and resourceful Sales Operations Specialist to join our Revenue Operations team, with a focus on the North American market. You will be responsible for ensuring the North American sales team is fully supported and will act as the local representative for the Revenue Operations team. This is a pivotal role in the business and therefore we are looking for someone who demonstrates initiative, flexibility, strong organizational, detail oriented, a willingness to learn and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
This role reports to the Director, Global Sales Operations
What You’ll Do
Business Performance Management & Reporting:
- Align closely with the Insights team to support the ongoing cycle of forecasting and business reviews
- Manage weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reviews in collaboration with the North American leadership team
- Drive strategic thinking on key performance metrics and owning the subsequent reporting changes
- Provide ad hoc reporting and data analysis for the sales management team
- Contribute to Rev Ops strategy and leverage data to identify gaps and areas of opportunity
Tech Stack Strategy and Enablement:
- Build process and documentation to successfully onboard new team members on our tech stack, and ensure they follow our standard procedures
- Deploy new technologies to support go-to-market goals
- Own and build the sales technology playbook for sustained success as the team and tech stack continue to grow
- Document, communicate, and train sales users on new and existing sales tools
Cross Functional Partnership:
- Partner with Revenue Operations, Insights, Sales Enablement, and other departments across the business to keep sales team informed of business critical updates
- Act as the regional point of contact for Global Revenue Operations team, distributing communications, process, and resources and feeding back insights and learnings to RevOps team
- Assist with sales data cleanup and migration efforts with our Salesforce Admin to ensure sales data is accurate and compliant
- Collaborate with Rev Ops leaders to identify process optimization opportunities.
- 2 – 4 years of Sales operations or sales experience
- 1 year of experience with CRM management (Salesforce Preferred)
- 2 years of experience in data analysis
- Proactive and positive ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to get the job done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to fine details
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel is required
- Experience producing and analyzing reports to make data-driven decisions
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize
- Strong influencer, able to build relationships and a network
- Passionate about our business and our mission of making a difference
- High Energy and growth mindset
- Sales experience a benefit
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefit package
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.