Get ready to join our energetic team as a Sales Operations Specialistfor our SaaS product, NiceJob! At Paystone, we're shaking things up in the world of small business growth, serving over 30,000 ecstatic clients. We need an enthusiastic and experienced Business Operations or Program Operations professional to join us with the experience necessary to own, develop, and manage key components of the Partner Experience.
NiceJob helps small business clients grow through the power of online reviews and customer referrals, by turning their customers into vocal advocates - something we call Customer-Driven Growth. Partnerships is a core part of our strategy and we’re looking to add an experienced partner professional to help continue our upward trajectory and take us to the next level.
Join our team as a Sales Operations Specialist, where you'll take on a multifaceted role with three core responsibilities. You'll spearhead Sales Support by developing partner enablement programs, serving as their primary contact. In Process Improvement, you'll enhance operational efficiencies, optimize processes, and maintain best practices documentation. Lastly, in Reporting and Analytics, you'll use data insights to drive improvements. If you're a proactive problem-solver with a knack for driving sales success, we want you on our team.
Why join us?
Our team is a bunch of passionate, motivated individuals who love pushing boundaries and doing what's right. We're all about helping real people solve their problems and having a blast while doing it!
And guess what? The NiceJob Partnerships team is breaking records left and right. We're on track to skyrocket sales by a jaw-dropping 300% in 2023! That means now is the perfect time to jump aboard and experience a turbocharged career, tackling exciting projects and conquering thrilling challenges.
- Support partner enablement programs and strategies to ensure our partners have the knowledge and resources to effectively promote and support Paystone solutions.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for partner inquiries, providing timely and comprehensive support.
- Analyze and streamline sales processes related to payment processing, gift and loyalty programs, and reputation management solutions and drive operational efficiencies
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement, increased efficiency, and effectiveness to improve conversion rates and reduce churn
Reporting and Analytics:
- Develop and maintain performance reports and dashboards to track partner success and operational KPIs.
- Utilize data-driven insights to make informed decisions and recommendations for process enhancements and partner engagement strategies.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Proven experience in sales enablement, operations, or a similar role, preferably in the technology or fintech industry.
- Strong problem-solving and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on process improvement and optimization.
- Proficiency in CRM software and data analytics tools.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
Perks & Benefits
- Compensation tied to market data (we user Mercer)
- We reward for contribution
- Everyone gets Equity
- Unlimited Vacation - yes, for real
- We’re committed to career development
- Work from home
- Company Events
- Health Benefits
By joining Paystone, you are joining a team that is future-focused and driven by our mission of creating Customer Driven Growth.
By helping our clients create better experiences for their customers and then motivating their happy customers to share their experiences with others, our platform creates momentum for our clients to gain more happy customers. In other words, we win when our customers do.
Good! We want all the curiosity we can muster. Innovation stems from observation and questioning, so be eager, be innovative, and be ready to raise the bar.
Come check us out!!
Paystone is a leading North American payment and software company redefining the way merchants engage their customers and grow their businesses. The company's seamlessly integrated suite of automated payment processing, customer loyalty, gift card solutions, and now reputation marketing, is used by brands such as Irving Oil, The Source, Global Pet Foods, Kernels Popcorn, and many of the MTY Food Group's restaurant brands. Paystone's solutions are used at over 30,000 locations across Canada and the United States which collectively process over 10 billion dollars a year in bankcard volume. We employ over 200 employees and serve as the technology partner of choice for hundreds of partners across North America.
Paystone is an equal opportunity employer.Should you require any accommodations due to disability please let us know at the time you are selected for an interview.**