Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favourite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organisations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organisation. With Confluent, organisations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energised to roll up their sleeves and help realise Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact. The Sales Operations Business Partner Will
- Work with internal stakeholders and Strategy & Operations team to create scaleable and repeatable reporting on KPIs, QBRs, ad-hoc analyses
- Support day-to-day operational needs of the sales organisation
- Provide support on APAC fiscal year planning - territory assignment, system launch, quota assignment, consolidation
- Lead efforts to standardize processes and systems (e.g. Salesforce.com , Tableau, Customer data) to enable accurate and efficient data collection and management of the company’s sales efforts
- Own communication to the field and maintain calendar of communications from a global to sub-region standpoint as well as sales process adoption
- Collaborate across all business units and functions (Finance, Compensation, AE’s, Data Science, BD, Field Marketing, etc.)
- Work closely with other Strategy & Operations team members to share knowledge, best practices and facilitate standardization across the whole sales organization and cross-functions
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 2 years of relevant Sales Operations experience preferably in a SaaS/Cloud company
- Advanced excel skills required, Salesforce, Tableau, Clari, etc.
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey ideas and information in written and verbal form to a variety of audiences
- Endless curiosity and a need to dive deeper for understanding
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships and display diplomatic and remarkable interpersonal skills with colleagues and other partners
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. Employment decisions are made on the basis of job-related criteria without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Click HERE to review our Candidate Privacy Notice which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.