nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
nCino’s Sales Operations and Analytics Specialist works in tandem with a cross-functional group – Direct Sales, Marketing, Sales Enablement, Finance and IT – to optimize our sales process, provide critical business intelligence and reporting and maintain sales-related aspects of our existing Salesforce.com environment. As an integral part of the nCino sales engine, your efforts will maximize benefits of prospecting efforts, maintain the Salesforce.com environment’s data integrity and provide leadership with accurate reporting around efficacy of marketing and sales efforts.Sales Operations Specialist Responsibilities
- Collaborate with key members of the nCino team (finance, legal, IT) during the sales process to maintain speed and consistency throughout the process
- Maintain training materials for new hires regarding the internal Salesforce environment and sales process
- Support direct sales reps during contracting process while handling new business, renewals, and existing customer amendments
- Identify opportunities to streamline and improve the sales process to improve customer experience
- Partner with company leadership, sales leadership and sales reps to track and analyze sales and marketing key performance indicators and metrics
- Create, maintain and optimize sales and business development dashboards and reports to track progress toward company goals
- Assist in optimizing sales-specific functionality within nCino’s internal Salesforce.com environment
- Contribute and/or lead internal data cleansing efforts with external sources that provide updated data regarding prospects and nCino’s target market
- Load and export data via the Apex Data Loader and other tools
- Perform detailed analysis of sales process and facilitate easier functional usage of internal SFDC environment
- Lead training webinars for internal nCino team members regarding use of the Salesforce.com environment
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years professional experience working in operations, sales, finance, contracts or related fields
- Strong research, analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Salesforce Administration or Implementation experience
- Ability and desire to learn Salesforce.com administration and to attain Salesforce.com certifications within 90 days of role commencement
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
- Degree concentrating in Computer Science and M.I.S.
- Data management skills, including advanced Excel and SOQL
- Knowledge of Sales Key Performance Indicators
- Salesforce.com Certification
- Highly professional with strong communication skills
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
nCino is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, nCino will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our commitment to inclusion and equality includes a strong belief that the diversity of our team is instrumental to our success. We strive to create workplaces where employees are empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.