About interVal: interVal is the first interactive business valuation software, analyzing financial data in seconds to deliver real value in real time. We're changing the way financial institutions, wealth advisors and accounting firms engage with their business owner clients. Our software provides them with valuable, actionable opportunities and crates efficiency, so they can help more businesses.
Our people are what makes us great! We strongly believe in being energy givers, and making others around us better. We get really excited by a challenge and our mission, and that energy is part of what makes us so awesome!
We are looking for a Chief Revenue Officer, to lead all sales efforts across the organization in both the accounting and fintech verticals.
Why People Choose to Work at interVal:
- Remote Work Friendly: We fully embrace remote work, enabling talent from anywhere to join our team.
- Competitive Compensation: Enjoy a competitive salary package,
- Share Options: Performance-based share options.
- Performance-Based Bonuses: Earn bonuses tied to your exceptional performance.
- Tailored Training and Development: Benefit from personalized training and growth opportunities.
- Incentives: Access various incentives to recognize and reward your valuable contributions.
- Exceptional Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including professional development support and health/dental coverage.
- Open-Door Policy: Join a team that values open communication and collaboration through an open-door policy.
- Commitment to Quality: Be part of a team that takes immense pride in delivering high-quality projects.
- Dynamic Role: Seek a role that fosters innovation and critical thinking within a dynamic environment.
If this resonates with you, please continue reading to discover if you are a match for this permanent, full time, remote position.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Chief Revenue Officer to lead our dynamic team. In this role you are responsible for consistently delivering Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) targets in both small to mid-market and enterprise sales cycles. You will assess current sales methodologies and team structure, implement necessary adjustments, and build the infrastructure and incentives for further aggressive growth.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to execute the current corporate strategic plan and develop additional plans
- Ensure performance, strategy, and alignment of the company’s revenue-generating departments
- Maximize reach and efficiency by strategically adding new, scalable partners
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary for sustainable growth
- Analyze the marketplace, identify new opportunities, and provide competitive strategies and tactics
- Maintain strong customer relationships to influence product development and enhancement cycles
- Work closely with the finance, product management, and marketing teams to refine messaging, pricing strategies, and business models
- Identify and resolve issues across the marketing, sales, and account management teams
- Participate in contract negotiations
- Continuously assess current sales methodologies and team structure for high performance
- Actively contribute to creative discussions and planning of marketing strategies and programs
- Evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods and adapt as needed
- Identify opportunities for introducing new products, services, and partners to increase client retention and growth
- Represent the company at industry events, programs, with clients, and at various business meetings to promote our brand
- Significant experience in a senior-level high-velocity sales management role
- Demonstrated success in selling to accounting firms & banks
- Proven track record of aggressively growing revenues at scale
- Knowledge and experience with data-driven, analytical sales tools in a SaaS B2B (SMB) context
- Strong understanding of risk and financial aspects in business growth
- Strategic thinking ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to collaborate across all departments, and build constructive relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other collaboration
Interested? Apply immediately - we will be interviewing soon (No cover letter required).