Pager delivers a "doctor in your family" healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors and other members of the care team together through secure chat, voice and video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services and solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes and healthier lives. Started in 2014 and based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology and healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is looking to hire a Sales Operations Manager to play a crucial role in optimizing the efficiency and effectiveness of the sales organization. In this role, you will take responsibility for the management of processes and tools to accelerate revenue growth and enhance the productivity of both the US and Latin American based sales teams. The Sales Operations Manager is a remote position with a direct reporting relationship to the Vice President of Corporate Operations and close alignment to the Head of Sales.Responsibilities:
- Manage RFP and CRM tools to maximize the volume and flow of opportunities
- Create, manage and automate reports to increase sales process efficiency and create visibility throughout the organization
- Oversee the integrity of the sales data to ensure complete and accurate pipeline
- Collaborate with other departments to break down barriers that may impede the sales cycle
- Facilitate the Deal Desk function that serves to escalate stalled deals and convert committed deals to close
- Own the end-to-end process from receipt to response of RFIs and RFPs across all product lines
- Support the sales team with process improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics relevant to their area
- Work closely with existing and new sales representatives to ensure compliance to all sales operations processes
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates and quota attainment
- Create content for executive and board-level presentations
- 3-5 years of sales operations experience
- Demonstrated ability to drive alignment and process adherence in a virtual work environment
- Strong project management and facilitation skills
- Experience with Salesforce CRM including configuration, administration and report creation
- Familiarity with RFP content management solutions a plus
- Bachelor's degree required
Offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. This may include but is not limited to substance testing, education, employment, references, state and federal licensure and certifications, criminal history, Office of the Inspector General (OIG) and General Services Administration (GSA) exclusions checks.
For Colorado, Nevada, and New York-based employment: In accordance with the Pay Transparency laws the pay range for this position is $123,000 to $141,000. The compensation package includes a range of medical, dental, vision, financial, generous PTO, stipends for professional development, and wellness benefits. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. The range listed only applies to Colorado, Nevada, and New York.
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.