Join one of the world's fastest growing fintech startups! We're looking for smart, motivated team members who want to change the way people pay their bills, helping them to improve their financial success.THE ROLE
The Sr. Manager of Sales Operations is a highly visible position and critical role for scaling the B2B business of doxo. This role will be responsible for driving a broad range of growth initiatives from strategic projects related to sales and revenue planning to tactical projects in support of executing Salesforce and Hubspot campaigns. Strong forecasting, analysis, and reporting skills are required to ensure that stakeholders across doxo have the visibility and insights necessary to effectively grow the B2B business. The ability to understand doxo’s business end-to-end from marketing through sales to customer success and the ability to dive deep into each function will be important for managing and developing this fast growing business.
- Driving the weekly sales pipeline and forecasting process
- Developing reports and analyses required to effectively manage the business
- Partnering with other teams on Salesforce configuration and reporting needs
- Managing sales agreements/contracts submission and approval process
- Sales commission processing and reporting
- Driving weekly customer success and customer health reporting
- Leading cross-team collaboration for monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Creating segmentation and targeting models for marketing and sales campaigns
- Partnering with Marketing team on campaigns and sales cadences
- Producing marketing and sales campaign reporting and analysis
- Partnering with Finance team on business planning and budgeting processes
Who We Are
- 5-10 years of experience leading sales and/or marketing operations teams
- 3+ years of experience in early stage growth companies
- 3+ years of experience configuring Salesforce for marketing and sales team
- Strong Excel and BI skills.
- Ability to collaborate and interact at all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Each year U.S. households spend over $3.8 trillion - about one third of all consumer spending - on recurring bill payments. While staying on top of these bills is the single largest determinant for consumer financial health, organizing and paying them can be a time-consuming and frustrating chore. Since its inception, doxo has been on a mission to simplify and reduce the anxiety of staying on top of bills, empowering consumers to improve their financial health. Our company was founded on the simple idea that there should be an easy and more secure way for consumers to pay all of their bills through a single account, with any payment method, on any device.
As consumers shift more bill payments online and to mobile, doxo continues to experience rapid growth. To date, over eight million doxo users across 97% of U.S. zip codes have paid bills through the payment network, across more than 45 different service categories. With more than 120,000 payable billers, doxo’s proprietary, crowd sourced provider directory is the largest in the nation.
doxo is consistently recognized as both an innovative company and a great place to work by the likes of Inc. Magazine, Deloitte, Comparably, and BuiltIn. Come join us as we grow the team to further accelerate growth, forever changing the bill pay landscape to focus on the customer.WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
doxo is unique in that we have already found product/market fit and that our service is filling an important market need every day. But we are still small enough that every employee, no matter their position, can make a meaningful impact. Because transparency is a priority at all levels across the organization, we are all aware of how our work contributes to the success of our business as a whole. We are agile and work hard to solve difficult problems quickly. We work as a team to get things done and mentor individuals to get to the next level in their career.Our Company Perks And Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Generous equity grants
- 401k match to help you save for your future
- 15 days PTO to start, plus paid holidays
- Charitable donation match
- Pet insurance
- Plus plenty of corporate discounts
Many Perks and Benefits only apply to Full Time Equivalent roles.
The annual base salary for this role is $140,000 - $190,000. Starting pay will be based on several factors and commensurate with qualifications and experience. Stock Options are also part of the compensation package for full time roles.doxo is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.