Life at UiPath
The people at UiPath believe in the transformative power of automation to change how the world works. We’re committed to creating category-leading enterprise software that unleashes that power.
To make that happen, we need people who are curious, self-propelled, generous, and genuine. People who love being part of a fast-moving, fast-thinking growth company. And people who care—about each other, about UiPath, and about our larger purpose.
Could that be you?Your Mission
UiPath is continuing to expand its global channels organization and is looking for a Partner Deal Desk Specialist
to help facilitate and streamline the process of registering, approving, and managing deals or sales opportunities that involve distribution, partners, or resellers.
Offering full support to our external partners and internal channel leaders, you will work in partnership with other UiPath internal teams such as Commercial Desk, Deal Hub, Finance, Accounting, Legal, Sales and Sales Operations to promote faster, more efficient order to cash cycles and better deal management via our channel community. You will need to have experience working with a CRM & CPQ systems specifically Salesforce.comWhat You'll Do At UiPath
What You'll Bring To The Team
- Offer full support throughout the Deal Registration process
- Responsible for reviewing registrations to ensure it meets necessary criteria and follows our Business Partner Program guidelines
- Act as an escalation point for partners to ensure that deals progress smoothly
- Offer full support, working closely with UiPath Sales and channel team, on Order Management, Configuration, Quoting and Order processing
- Responsible to Update and maintain deal status in the UiPath CRM system
- Assist partners to validate correct product configurations before they go out to customers
- Ensure pricing and discounting is consistent with price lists and our Commercial Policy
- Work with UiPath and partners on Maintenance renewals as needed
- Work cross-functionally to support special pricing for deals that fall outside of the normal discounting policies
- Respond to partner inquiries as it pertains to maintenance amounts, license ownership, purchase history, etc.
- In partnership with Sales Operations, build and maintain proper reporting and analytics to help the company understand the performance of its channel partners.
- First Level of Support for partner requests via the UiPath Partner Portal that supports licensing requests; configuration, quoting, pricing, deal registration, to name a few.
- Must have End-to-End Order Management experience
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, Power BI)
- SalesForce.com experience a plus
- Customer service skills and time management for urgent requests over the phone and by email
- Quick and accurate computer skills
- Ability to remain calm when dealing with difficult situations
- Self-motivated and able to work both individually and as part of a team
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills
- Advanced time management skills
- Flexible and open to shifting schedules
Maybe you don’t tick all the boxes above— but still think you’d be great for the job? Go ahead, apply anyway. Please. Because we know that experience comes in all shapes and sizes—and passion can’t be learned.