Join a Groundbreaking Technology Company!
Our esteemed client, a leading company in the Agri-Tech space, is currently seeking a Revenue Operations Lead in Melbourne (Hybrid) role.
They are on a mission to empower farmers worldwide and have already served over 40 well-known Global companies with their cutting-edge technology.
If you're passionate about making an impact and love a dynamic startup environment, you could be the ideal fit.
As the Revenue Operations Lead, you'll work closely with the CEO to optimize financial performance, enhance client engagement, and deliver seamless Hardware-as-a-Service (HaaS) solutions through innovative technology.
This is a cross-functional role and a perfect fit for you if you love and want to learn more about the many aspects of a great business.
- Align marketing, sales, operations, customer success, and finance to maximize revenue.
- Serve as a critical player in aligning operational efforts with the company's mission and vision.
- Drive internal initiatives to acquire new clients, expand the customer base, and enhance engagement.
- Collaborate with Sales and Operation teams to streamline installations.
- Analyze and improve product installations' operational efficiency.
- Develop and track key performance metrics.
- Offer actionable insights based on data.
- Facilitate smooth communication between the CEO and stakeholders.
- Manage special projects to improve business efficiency.
- Handle sensitive information discreetly.
- Provide support for administrative tasks as required.
What We're Looking For:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related studies.
- Experience with using Salesforce.
- Experience in a cross-functional role.
- Strong operational and logistical skills.
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Autonomy in decision-making and project management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in multitasking.
- Field Marketing experience is a bonus.