TransUnion's Job Applicant Privacy NoticeWhat We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage, or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.What You'll Bring:
Impact You'll Make:
- The ideal candidate possesses a University degree or equivalent in Business and/or Marketing. An MBA is an asset. The CRO will bring a minimum of 10+ years of proven leadership success in either C-level sales of complex B2B solutions, targeting the financial services/insurance sector or will have led a P&L for a credit cards/risk-based portfolio of products within a financial institution at an executive level.
- The CRO will have refined strategic thinking and planning capabilities with demonstrated success developing and executing strategic plans and organizational structure that capitalizes on market opportunities, supporting profitable growth that is aligned with broader organizational objectives.
- With an evident passion for results, the CRO brings a proven ability to grow revenue and market share by using a strategic, disciplined, and focused approach with a track record of delivering breakthrough thinking, taking mature businesses to the next level of performance. An experienced team builder who leads through purpose and values, the successful candidate brings considerable experience effectively championing a sales organization, with an emphasis on implementing strategic initiatives and measuring results, providing sound strategic and tactical direction and advice.
- Resilient, hardworking, and results-driven, the ideal candidate is an inspirational leader with proven success in building, mentoring, and retaining high performance, diverse teams, with a track record of elevating this function and the broader organization.
- The ideal candidate brings an analytical mindset and a results and insights-driven approach, with demonstrated experience developing sales process and infrastructure conducive to delivering disciplined sales execution and overall performance. At the same time, the CRO will be a quick learner with an adaptable personality and a high clock speed who is skilled at working in customer centric, dynamic environments, instilling a sense of urgency across the team.
- An outstanding communicator who listens well, the CRO presents a winning value proposition simply and succinctly. A strong relationship builder who can effectively develop relationships, engage, advise, and persuasively communicate with C-level clients, demonstrating real-time insight, flexibility, and sound judgement.
- A strategic thinker with a growth mindset and a passion for results, the successful candidate focuses on the tasks that matter, follows up on unresolved issues, ignores distractions and faces challenges with optimism, thus keeping the team engaged while driving business outcomes with efficiency.
- Engaging and adaptable, the ideal candidate has worked in a matrixed environment with a track record of successfully collaborating across teams and functions.
- Values-driven, authentic, and collaborative by nature, the successful candidate makes decisions with the organization's values in mind and is consistent, genuine, and committed with outstanding leadership development, business development and communication skills.
The Chief Revenue Officer ("CRO") is a key member of the Canada Senior Leadership Team, reporting to the Regional President. TransUnion Canada is based in Burlington, Ontario. This position is responsible for creating strategies for all sales and related activities to maximize and support the Company's revenues as well as achieving the annual total financial target for Canada. This includes deepening existing client relationships and solutions, building new partnerships with clients and defining and executing on new business verticals and segments. The CRO will identify new and emerging solutions required by clients to inform the broader TU Canada and Global product roadmap.
An experienced commercial leader, the CRO will lead a national team of approximately 60 members with 7 direct reports including a Vice President Financial Services, Vice President Mid-Market, Vice President Insurance, Vice President Partnerships, Director Sales Operations & Enablement as well as Inside Sales, CSMs, and Sales Strategy/Analytics. The CRO also will ensure strong cross functional alignment and communication between sales and the broader organization including operations, product and legal.
Critical to the success of this role will be the candidate's strategic and leadership capabilities, combined with a proven track record of successfully leading and championing a sales organization that delivers sustainable business results. The ideal candidate will be agile, detail oriented and a committed leader who builds rapport easily, enabling them to effectively gain credibility from internal and external stakeholders. The CRO will serve as an active and impactful member of the Senior Leadership Team to support the Canadian market with them in year and longer-term objectives. Authentic, decisive, hard driving, and collaborative, the CRO brings a track record of connecting, leading and motivating teams, while building and nurturing strong, senior level client relationships.
Accommodation is available, including for applicants with disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
VP Sales Leader, Sales Leadership
TransUnion is a global information and insights company with over 12,000 associates operating in more than 30 countries. We make trust possible by ensuring each person is reliably represented in the marketplace.
We do this with a Tru picture of each person: an actionable view of consumers, stewarded with care.
Through our acquisitions and technology investments we have developed innovative solutions that extend beyond our strong foundation in core credit into areas such as marketing, fraud, risk and advanced analytics.
As a result, consumers and businesses can transact with confidence and achieve great things. We call this Information for Good - and it leads to economic opportunity, great experiences and personal empowerment for millions of people around the world.