Established in 2007, CDC Data Centres is Australia’s leading operator of sovereign, secure, world-class data centre facilities.
Headquartered in Canberra with multiple facilities in the ACT, NSW and New Zealand, CDC’s diversified operations provide secure data centre configurations that support co-location, containerised and hyperscale compute environments with all campuses interconnected with high-speed carrier grade networks.
At CDC we are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. Our mission is to attract, retain and grow the world’s best data centre team.
Our people are responsive, innovative and trusted in supporting our customers. Together, we configure the landscape to meet the security, reliability, connectivity and sustainability needs for today and tomorrow.About the role:
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager, who will be accountable for end-to-end optimisation of our sales processes. The role encompasses pricing strategy, bid support, forecasting, reporting and will assist out Chief Customer Officer in making data-driven decisions. The incumbent should have previous experience leading small teams and engaging senior stakeholders both internal and external to CDC.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing sales processes for sales teams
- Researching and analysing data to create sales forecasts
- Collaborating with other departments and upper management to identify business goals
- Identifying customers and sales opportunities by analysing sales data and consumer trends
- Implementing and manage CRM tools to maximise opportunities and customer relationships
- Partner with Marketing department to refine lead qualification process, analyse and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes
- Create monthly content for executive presentations and board reporting
- Track and analyse key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and create a plan to enhance renewal processes
- Maintain regular check-ins with Sales Managers and others who contribute to opportunity development to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem solving
- Creating and managing automation tools to increase sales process efficiency
- Support sales team in their approach to market
- Manage Deal Review Board processes and outcomes
- Build and maintain bid Library for effective and efficient submissions
- Support tender responses through deep knowledge and library content
- Manage a small team to meet Customer outcomes
- Embrace and model CDC’s DNA and Leadership Fundamentals
- Grow and promote high performance culture
- Provide cultural and operational team leadership
- Mentor and impart knowledge to junior staff
- Other duties as directed from time to time
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in Sales Operations or Sales Excellence roles
- Proven proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes, and managing dashboards
- Broad financial, commercial, and administrative background, Previous experience with Salesforce is highly desirable
- Ability to influence, motivate and manage direct and indirect teams of employees across multiple functions
- Demonstrated experience in internal and external stakeholder management
How to Apply:
- Full working rights in Australia (Citizenship with the ability to obtain and maintain NV1 Security Clearance) OR
- Full working rights in New Zealand (Permanent residency or Citizenship)
If you are looking to own your career and take on a new challenge in a fast-growing Australian Technology company and be part of our amazing team, please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking Apply.