Intuit is a global platform company that is on a mission to power prosperity around the world for consumers, small businesses and the self-employed. Across our five leading brands – Turbo Tax, Credit Karma, Mint, QuickBooks, and Mailchimp – Intuit serves over 100M customers and is one of the few companies in the world to have both a thriving consumer and small business ecosystem. Intuit is known for its innovation track record, customer centricity, and its consistent recognition as a top place to work.
Mailchimp solves one of the largest challenges small businesses face – getting customers. For two-thirds of small businesses, finding new customers is their biggest obstacle and over 25% struggle to retain existing ones. 13M businesses use Mailchimp to grow their business, and the combination of QuickBooks and Mailchimp will enable the next horizon of transformative innovation. Through the combined offering, small businesses will be able to grow and manage their business with one platform, enabling Mailchimp to offer unparalleled performance to its customers.
We’re looking for an exceptional associate to join our Revenue Operations team, which is responsible for launching and optimizing large, new revenue accretive territories at Mailchimp. This teammate will partner with Customer facing teams to optimize their Go-To-Market strategies and play a critical role in accelerating the operational execution of new programs. In this role, you will establish top priorities for revenue growth within a business program, design experimentation plans to test hypotheses, partner with Analytics to track and analyze results, and act as an overall program driver. We’re seeking individuals who thrive in a dynamic work environment, who will bring innovative ways of delivering Revenue growth. A successful candidate will be adept at partnering cross-functionally, influencing others with data, and have strong communication skills to develop presentations and share executive progress updates surfacing the biggest risks and opportunities.What You'll Bring
How You Will Lead
- You have 4-5 years of work experience in a data-driven field, such as management consulting, corporate strategy, business operations, product management, or analytics
- Prior work experience within a technology (software) SaaS company and experience or exposure to Small Business GTM Marketing
- You are a creative problem solver, know how to prioritize and get the most important work done first, and enjoy working in an ambiguous environment
- You have experience supporting strategic planning activities (data modeling, forecasting, developing and explaining key assumptions) and launching major cross-functional initiatives
- You have proven experience structuring ambiguous problems, analyzing data from a variety of sources (quantitative and qualitative), synthesizing insights, and driving toward actionable recommendations
- You can balance a strong attention to detail with framing the big picture
- You are a fast learner with the ability to quickly grasp new concepts across a wide variety of technologies and domains
- You are a strong communicator who knows how to translate analysis into insights, and communicate findings and implications clearly to a broad range of audiences
- You excel at building connections, enjoy working collaboratively, and are able to quickly establish rapport and trust with partners across the company
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required, MBA preferred
- Bonus points if: You have experience being on or working with customer facing teams: Customer Success and Product Support teams
- Act as part of an internal consulting team that supports the major strategic initiatives that will enable Mailchimp to achieve its revenue goals and growth objectives. In this role, you will act as a RevOps program leader and lead E2E, which includes leading cross-functional teams to accelerate operationalizing strategic growth initiatives.
- Frame and structure key problems to guide problem-solving and develop hypotheses to inform the appropriate research and analysis
- Partner with analytics and research team members to identify the right data and/or methodologies to obtain the data and insights necessary to explore open questions
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis on core strategic questions and generate action-oriented insights and recommendations
- Develop market sizing models and projections to identify and evaluate growth opportunities. Translate existing and new proposed go-to-market activities into a long range revenue forecast models, including outlining key growth drivers and risks
- Synthesize large amounts of data and information, and develop and deliver clear, concise, and actionable presentations to senior stakeholders
- Conduct ad-hoc deep-dive analyses and experiments to identify and evaluate strategy adjustments and process improvements
- Proactively monitor the performance of strategic initiatives, and proactively identify cross-functional risks/dependencies and develop recommendations to mitigate those risks. Present findings and recommendations to Revenue Operations leadership
- Build strong relationships and partner with teams within the Strategy Office and across Mailchimp to integrate market research, customer feedback and product data into your work