Chief Revenue Officer (CRO)Company:
BAOIAM INNOVATIONS Pvt LtdLocation:
Baoiam Innovations Pvt Ltd is a fully certified education platform helping students achieve their professional and personal goals since 2020. Our platform provides courses and opportunities in various fields to facilitate self-growth by helping students identify their challenges and setbacks so they can overcome their fears with confidence. We specialize in creating personalized plans to help guide our students forward towards their desired goals.Position Overview
As a Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) Intern at Baoiam, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the marketing team's strategic initiatives. This internship offers a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns, contributing to brand development, and engaging with various digital marketing techniques. you will gain valuable experience in all aspects of revenue generation, including lead generation, sales pipeline management, customer relationship management (CRM), and marketing campaigns.Key Responsibilities
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing strategies to enhance brand awareness and drive engagement.
- Support the CRO in developing and executing the company's sales and marketing strategy
- Generate leads and qualify them for sales Manage the sales pipeline and track progress Build
- and maintain relationships with customers Assist with marketing campaigns and events
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis
- Prepare presentations and reports
- Analyze marketing data and metrics to evaluate campaign performance. Prepare reports highlighting key performance indicators and provide recommendations for optimization.
- Contribute to maintaining brand consistency across all marketing channels. Assist in ensuring that all marketing materials align with the brand guidelines.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including sales, product development, and design, to align marketing efforts with overall company objectives.
- Actively engage in learning opportunities, industry research, and training sessions to enhance marketing knowledge and skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Marketing, Business, or related field. An MBA is a plus.
- Proven experience as a CRO or in a similar executive-level marketing role.
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing strategic marketing initiatives.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate teams.
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Deep understanding of digital marketing, including SEO, SEM, social media, and content marketing.
- Analytical mindset with proficiency in data-driven marketing strategies.
- Innovative thinker with a track record of executing successful marketing campaigns.
- Experience in a relevant industry is advantageous.
- Flexible Working Hours/Leave Policy
- Resume Building
- Profile Enhancement/Recommendation
- Corporate Real Time Projects
- Mentorship and Guidance
- One-on-one sessions with Industrial Experts
- Chance to work with 500+ Interns
- Certificate of Internship (2 Companies)
- Letter of Recommendation (2 Companies)
- Multiple Internship at the same time
- Detailed Evaluation Performa
- Internship Referral/Placement Referral
- Pre-placement offer (performance based)
- Rewards & Recognition (performance based)
- Scholarship to pursue higher degrees Online & Distance (through Partnered Universities)
- Membership Access
- Scholarship on boot camp courses
- 24/7 Mentor Support
- Access to Hackathons and Internal competitions
Skills: competitive analysis,contributing to brand development,teamwork,sem,independent work,interpersonal skills,hackathons,communication skills,presentations and reports,marketing campaigns,leadership skills,generate leads,analytical skills,digital marketing,sales pipeline management,brand consistency,qualify them,industry experience,strategic marketing initiatives,developing and executing marketing campaigns,maintaining brand consistency,marketing data analysis,metrics,social media,cross-functional collaboration,market research,internal competitions,content marketing,lead generation,crm,support the cro,executing successful marketing campaigns,customer relationship management,seo,marketing strategies,data-driven marketing strategies