DIRECTOR OF SALES | Windsor Communities – Dallas, TX
At Windsor, a leading national property management firm committed to providing homes where people are truly cared for, we are revolutionizing the Multifamily industry. Windsor is transforming sales through implementing next-generation technology solutions including AI (Artificial Intelligence) and sales strategies that will transform the customer experience and maximize operating results. The Director of Sales plays a crucial role in driving sales strategy, implementing innovative sales techniques, and leveraging technology to enhance sales performance. They lead the sales efforts by developing and implementing sales plans to increase the company’s profit and motivating associates to consistently hit their sales goals.
To excel as a Director of Sales, they must develop a deep understanding of the operational intricacies within the sales vertical to formulate effective sales strategies, and aggressive but achievable, sales goals. This individual must embody Windsor’s values of being accountable, inclusive, energizing, and courageous.Responsibilities
Leading And Managing
- As the lead, spearheads the successful restructuring of our sales organization, Leasing 2.0, prioritizing the improvement of customer experience, the establishment of a strong sales development path, and creating a thriving sales career path, all while optimizing revenue generation.
- Develops and implements a strategic vision for sales operations, leveraging the seamless integration of AI, human touch, and innovative sales technology to drive revenue growth and customer satisfaction.
- Owns sales-related policies and standard operating procedures.
- Owns CRM including product workflows and sales team adherence to policies and standard operating procedures.
- Develops on-brand, customer-focused, differentiated, and innovative sales solutions.
- Collaborates with Marketing Department to effectively position Windsor and its communities against competitors and develop branded campaigns and marketing tools (websites, brochures, videos, advertising, social posts, and so on).
- Implements national sales programs by developing regional and site level sales action plans.
- Plans, monitors, and appraises sales results, such as conversion ratios, occupancy, and revenue.
- Ensures sales associates efficiently and effectively promote and execute various programs, including video touring through Realync, self-guided touring, Bilt Rewards, Funnel CRM, Engrain mapping, EliseAI customer communications, and other technologies.
- Maintains sales volume by tracking changing trends, customers preferences, economic indicators, competitors and supply and demand.
- Engages in proactive analysis of sales performance and customer sentiment by leveraging tools such as Power BI (Business Intelligence) Dashboards, Kingsley Research, ORA (online reputation assessment), and other relevant data sources. This analysis enables the identification and communication of actionable areas of opportunity for regions, submarkets, individual sites, and leasing associates.
- Partners with Analytics Department to develop and leverage new sales related Power BI Dashboards
- Instills the company’s mission, values, and leadership traits in all associates.
- Collaborates with regional sales leadership to identify trends, offer support, provide mentorship and coaching to site-level leadership. Additionally, partners with regional sales leadership to reinforce sales targets, prop-tech initiatives, and sales-related policies and procedures.
- Hosts Sales Calls with sales & operations leadership to drive focus, correct trends, provide support, and reinforce initiatives.
- Ensures understanding, implementation, and adoption of sales-related policies and procedures amongst regional sales leadership.
- Collaboratively sets sales goals and objectives with Department Leaders and Regional Leadership, aligning them with budgeted revenue and occupancy targets. Furthermore, ensures clear and effective communication of sales performance to facilitate collaboration with leadership and adapt strategies as needed to achieve the goals.
- Understands current consumer trends, industry specific trends and market conditions.
- Nurtures and maintains strong relationships with prop-tech partners who focus on sales, fostering close collaboration to evolve their products.
- Collaborates with the VP of Strategic Operations and other Windsor leaders to proactively identify, research, and implement innovative sales-related prop-tech partnerships, elevating the sales experience for both associates and customers.
- Engages with Operational Leadership to provide expert guidance on sales-related matters, identifying areas of opportunity, leveraging valuable insights, and offering necessary support when required.
- Aligns closely with the Marketing Department to ensure brand consistency, reinforce sales-related prop-tech initiatives, advise on process improvements, and uphold policies and standard operating procedures as needed.
- Closely collaborates with the Pricing and Revenue Management team to devise focused sales initiatives for all communities and strategic action plans designed to enhance performance for underperforming assets.
- Assumes a leadership role in guiding the Learning & Development Department to create sales-focused learning programs.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills and attentive listening to engage with diverse stakeholders, including the onsite team, peers, leadership, department leaders, and customers.
- Consistently seeks to improve professional and technical expertise by actively engaging with various outlets, staying current with relevant sales and Learning & Development trends.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or seven to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Compensation range: $157K - $190K plus bonuses.
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement. These are required steps in the hiring process.
Our company considers a range of factors including education and experience when determining base compensation.
This position is also eligible for bonus and benefits. For more information, visit: Benefits !
Windsor Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer