At Mitratech, we are a team of technocrats focused on building world-class products that simplify operations in the Legal, Risk, Compliance, and HR functions of Fortune 100 companies. We are a close-knit, globally dispersed team that thrives in an ecosystem that supports individual excellence and takes pride in its diverse and inclusive work culture centered around great people practices, learning opportunities, and having fun! Our culture is the ideal blend of entrepreneurial spirit and enterprise investment, enabling the chance to move at a rapid pace with some of the most complex, leading-edge technologies available.
Given our continued growth, we always have room for more intellect, energy, and enthusiasm - join our global team and see why it's so special to be a part of Mitratech!
The Manager, Revenue Operations will manage a team of sales operations professionals to support the Mitratech sales team. This team will be providing day-to-day go-to-market operational support to help the sales team win new business as well as retain and expand existing business along with processing sales orders and maintaining a modern and scalable data platform. This position will report to the Senior Director, Revenue Operations and will work collaboratively across Sales, Legal, Finance, accounting and biz apps teams. This role will ensure high performance, productivity, leadership and excellent operational customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Works closely with global business teams to understand and improve data and processes
- Establish and maintain KPIs to support leadership decision making
- Sales territory and account hierarchy ownership and maintenance in SFDC
- Ensure data integrity and control over business processes within SFDC
- Develop & implement Data management best practices to help maintain high level of integrity, trust & quality of data
- Support M&A activity from a data operations perspective
- Establish regular communication with cross-functional teams
- Ability to lead a team and provide coaching
- 5 years+ experience in a deal desk, sales ops, or finance role, and 1+ years experience as a manager or team leader
- Experience working within in a Enterprise, SaaS, or high-tech company is ideal
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in assessing multiple business and financial factors to make complex judgment calls.
- Ability to work cross-functionally across various business units, adapt quickly and prioritize requests
- Technically Savvy with understanding of SFDC & CPQ and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strategic thinking and tactical execution skills.
- Good self-organization and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests simultaneously.
- Can build trust, be assertive when required and shows initiative and enthusiasm.
- Team-oriented working and thinking
- Professional self-starter able to work independently and collaboratively with others to accomplish goals
- Assertiveness and ability to navigate ambiguity
- Drives focus on simplifying complex solutions and processes
Mitratech is proud to be an EEOE, M/F/D/V, and we are committed to diversity both in practice and spirit at the corporate level. Mitratech participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee’s I-9 to data from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration Records. To learn more, visit: everify.com
We are an equal-opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.