Up to £30K DOE + Discretionary Bonus SchemeLocation:
Salisbury, Wiltshire, UKHoliday:
20 Days + BHHours:
Full Time Mondays to Saturdays – 08H30 to 17H00 (with one day off in the week)Benefits:
Uniform, Private Health Insurance, Company Pension, Life Insurance, Group Income Protection & Staff DiscountRole Purpose:
Baileys is extending opportunities to a sales lead with a passion for customer service excellence to join our domestic appliance company. We are looking for a team player who is excited about expanding their knowledge of domestic appliances, has a passion for quality work and service, and is open to learning new technologies.Key Objectives, but not limited to
Our ideal candidate
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies and plans to increase sales volume and market share.
- Monitor and analyse sales data, trends, and customer feedback to identify opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Establish and maintain positive and long-term relationships with customers, ensuring their needs and expectations are met or exceeded.
- Coordinate with the service coordinator to ensure smooth delivery and installation of products, as well as resolve any issues or complaints that may occur.
- Perform administrative tasks such as maintaining records, reports, and inventory.
- Communicate effectively with customers, staff, and management.
Responsible for overseeing all aspects of our sales operations, from generating leads and closing deals to ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. Manage and motivate our sales teams, monitoring performance, and help them achieve their sales goals. Additionally, you will coordinate with the service coordinator to ensure timely and quality delivery and installation of our products.
- Demonstratable experience as a sales lead or a similar role in the domestic appliance industry.
- Excellent sales and leadership skills, as well as strong customer service skills.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of our products and services, including their features, benefits, and warranties and perform administrative tasks, maintain records and reports.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, staff, and management and proficient in MS Office & CRM systems.
- Full UK Driving Licence is desirable
Baileys is a family owned and family focused business and has been a pillar of the Salisbury community for over 40 years, offering both the sales and repairs of domestic appliances. Our business has grown from strength to strength, through multiple recessions and has proved itself to be built to last. As proud members of Euronics as well as a Miele dealer, we can offer our customers an exciting range of products for every budget.
*All Candidates must be able to evidence their right to work in the UK without restrictions*