About The Role
Are you passionate about data and analytics, and have an interest in sales operations? Uber Eats UKI is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to partner with our sales teams, whose focus ranges from small businesses through to large corporate customers.
The ideal candidate is data-driven, practical, and comfortable dealing with a broad range of projects / issues and aligning core business priorities. Teamwork is essential - you will be working closely with multiple local, regional and global teams!
Based in London, this broad role covering operational excellence and compliance is central to our sales growth and effectiveness across Germany.What You'll Do
What You'll Need
- Own CRM (Salesforce) data compliance and completeness across sales teams in UKI
- Own campaign planning and execution for specific teams and segments
- Own and implement core sales processes such as territory definition, lead allocation, reporting and forecasting
- Carry out ad-hoc sales operations tasks such as bulk data uploads and CRM admin
- Partner with in-market sales teams, provide powerful insights, build collateral for business reviews and represent the market in global forums
- Optimise sales tooling, raise issues and deliver sales process and tool training to our sales teams.
- Act as the voice of market to inform SOPs processes & market priorities
- At least 1 years of proven experience ideally in sales or sales operations, finance or consulting in a multifaceted, fast-growing B2B sales environment, and solid working knowledge of SFDC
- Analytics: We use data to advise our decisions; you'll quickly identify what data is required to tackle a problem and how to analyse it to get to the answer. You'll have experience dealing with sophisticated data sets, deriving insights and checking against what you see in the real-world. You will have proficiency with data analysis and drawing out key insights using MS Excel / Gsheets, and experience with SQL.
- Reporting: practical experience with visualisations, report and dashboard building, Tools: MS Excel / GSheets, Tableau, SFDC dashes and Dashbuilder.
- Sales process execution: ability to complete ad-hoc requests such as bulk data uploads and other activities to support sales teams and key projects.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward together.