Reimagine the infrastructure of cancer care within a community that values integrity, inspires growth, and is uniquely positioned to create a more modern, connected oncology ecosystem.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Deal Desk & Order Management to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Are you ready to be the next changemaker in cancer care?What You'll Do
The Deal Desk & Order Management function sits within the Business Operations team at Flatiron. Business Operations acts as the partner to revenue leaders at Flatiron for Sales Operations, Commercial Analytics, and Order Management across the company. We’re nimble problem solvers that love working with stakeholders to scope and solve business problems, and continually work to make processes and tools more efficient and easier to use.
As the Senior Manager, Deal Desk & Order Management, you’ll be responsible for building and managing scalable processes to ensure accuracy, completeness, and timeliness for all of Flatiron’s commercial contracts. You’ll work with cross-functional stakeholders in Corporate Applications, Finance, Legal, and Sales & Account Management to design and optimize systems and processes to accelerate deal approval and processing for billing and revenue recognition.
Who You Are
- Oversee the Order Management and Deal Desk function and manage a team of order management specialists
- Develop trusted relationships with key cross-functional stakeholders and senior leadership
- Proactively identify opportunities to simplify processes and tools to execute our Quote-to-Cash process in as few steps / clicks as possible while maintaining high levels of accuracy
- Ensure accuracy of all commercial contracts within our Quote-to-Cash infrastructure by developing processes & policies, tools, and training
- Diagnose and resolve order issues escalated by Finance, and partner with stakeholders to develop long-term solutions to prevent issues from recurring
- Define and regularly report on operational metrics to measure your team’s effectiveness
You are a passionate operational manager, with experience leading high-performing teams that enable businesses to grow, gain efficiency, and scale. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have 5+ years of experience in Order Management, Commercial Operations, Revenue Operations, Finance, or related field
- You have experience leading high-performing operational teams
- You have experience working with Quote-to-Cash systems, including Salesforce CRM, CPQ tools (required), and NetSuite (bonus)
- You are passionate about process improvement and have demonstrated a track record of driving high-impact operational efficiencies
- You are exceptionally organized and reliable, and you inspire and motivate high quality delivery, collaboration and performance from those around you
- You are a problem-solver, and you can break down complex challenges into solvable parts and recommend compelling solutions
- You build strong relationships and collaborate effectively with colleagues from a range of backgrounds and disciplines
Where you’ll work
- You have a basic understanding of revenue recognition principles and US accounting principles
In this hybrid role, you’ll have a defined work location that includes work from home and 2-3 office days set by you and your team with the option of being Flex or Office. For more information on our approach to hybrid work as well as our work type options, please visit the how we work website.Life at Flatiron
At Flatiron Health, we offer a full range of benefits to support you and your loved ones so you can focus your working hours on improving cancer care and accelerating cancer research, and your non-working hours on everything else life has to offer:
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive compensation package
- 401(k) contribution to help you reach your retirement planning goals
- Financial health resources including 1:1 financial advice
- Mental well-being tools and services
- Parental benefits and policies including family-building care and generous leave
- Path to parenthood programs supporting fertility, adoption and surrogacy
- Travel support for safe healthcare services
- Lifestyle spending account for perks that make sense for you and your family
In addition to our robust benefit offerings, visit our Life at Flatiron page to learn how we support continuous learning through professional development programs and celebrate Diversity in the workplace.
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Salary Range: $136000 - $204000
Preferred Primary Location : NYC Headquarters
The annual pay range reflected above for this position is based on the preferred primary location of the role which is listed in the job description. Salary ranges for other locations vary from the range reflected above. Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. An annual bonus and equity may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.