Telix Pharmaceuticals is a dynamic, fast-growing radiopharmaceutical company with offices in Australia (HQ), Belgium, Japan, Switzerland, and the United States. Our mission is to deliver on the promise of precision medicine through targeted radiation. At our core, we exist to create products that seek to improve the quality of life for people living with cancer and rare diseases.
You will be supporting the international roll-out of our approved prostate cancer imaging agent and helping us to advance our portfolio of late clinical-stage products that address significant unmet need in oncology and rare diseases.See Yourself at Telix
Sales Operations manager will take responsibility for the organizational adoption, development, and support of our Salesforce platform. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this role will own the Salesforce implementation and will contribute effectively to analysis, design, development, testing, deployment/product release, and operations support.
The core responsibility will be to enable our US commercial operations by delivering analytics, to increase efficiency, adoption, improve sales process and drive business results in alignment with company strategy.Key Accountabilities
What You'll Bring To The Role
- Develop and implement a strategy for our Salesforce integration.
- Drive analytics, to increase efficiency, improve sales process and drive business results in alignment with company strategy.
- Provides key analytics and insights to Telix management and sales teams to help inform and develop field strategies.
- Lead Salesforce adoption across the business.
- Creates, monitors, and supports commercial operations reports and dashboards in Excel, Power BI and Salesforce that assist commercial leadership in managing the business and measuring the progress of key initiatives and clearly communicates complex data in a simple form to a non-technical audience.
- Assist with preparation of presentation materials for sales and marketing leadership, executives, and other stakeholders
- Maintain and deliver integrations in and out of Salesforce. (ERP, Data Warehouse)
- Timely delivery of daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly metrics reports to monitor business trends, territory performance and rankings, sales process and pipeline metrics, and key corporate initiatives
- Build strong collaborative relationships across the division (including Sales, Marketing, Finance, Pricing & Contracting, Sales Training, and other internal groups, etc.). Ensure alignment with proposed strategies and plans and facilitate collaboration towards achieving common goals and outcomes
- Act as the Global SME for Salesforce, provide support and advice to global initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Marketing, or related discipline required
- Salesforce certification, Advanced Administrator / Platform developer or similar.
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Finance, Marketing or Sales required
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve complex business operations challenges
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based environment and partner with internal/external stakeholders
- Ability to engage and influence cross-functional colleagues, even without direct reporting relationships
At Telix, we believe everyone counts
, we strive to be extraordinary
, and we pursue our goals with determination and integrity
. You will be part of an engaged and supportive group of colleagues who all have a shared purpose: to help people with cancer and rare diseases live longer, better quality lives.
Being a Telix employee means being a part of a unique, global, interdisciplinary team working to deliver what's next in precision medicine. We have hybrid and remote employees located all around the world. We offer competitive salaries, annual performance-based bonuses, an equity-based incentive program, generous vacation, paid wellness days and support for learning and development.
Telix Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.