Acella Pharmaceuticals is a leading specialty pharmaceutical company focused on specialty segments of the U.S. It is a fully integrated company with internal resources dedicated to the development, manufacturing and promotion of its products. We have developed strong brand and generic franchises in many specialty markets.
Acella Pharmaceutical's Operations department is currently recruiting an experienced Sales Operations Coordinator to work in Alpharetta, GA.Job Description
The Sales Operations Coordinators primary function will be to provide direct support to Customers, Sales Team and Management while acting as a liaison between internal departments and external customers.Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Maintain, update and validate contracts, bids and pricing.
- Process and monitor daily customer orders.
- Communicate contract price changes to group purchasing organizations, wholesalers and distributors when needed.
- Provide administrative and analytical support to sales team and act as a liaison between sales and other internal departments, customers and vendors.
- Resolve or delegate calls and e-mails regarding, product information, customer orders, shipping, backorders, pricing and any other overflow calls from other departments.
- Basic math skills and excellent speaking and writing skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills to answer multiple inquiries with accuracy and efficiency.
- Ability to understand pharmaceutical terminology.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions and deal with problems involving several concrete variables in different situations.
- Associates or bachelors Degree required with a minimum of 3 years customer service experience.
- Background in pharmacy operations desirable.
- Having Pharmacy Tech experience is a plus.
Acella Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.