Accelerate your career at RXO.
RXO is a leading provider of transportation solutions. With cutting-edge technology at the center, we’re revolutionizing the industry with our massive network and commitment to finding solutions for every challenge. We create more efficient ways for shippers and carriers to transport goods across North America.
As a Sales and Operations Manager in Brokerage at RXO, you will lead a sales team, identify opportunities to present our world-class services and generate new sales revenue. You’ll find yourself immersed in a rapidly growing environment fueled by achievement and a tenacious team spirit. We’ll give you the support you need to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.What your day-to-day will look like:
What you’ll need to excel:
- Mentor and lead a team of inside salespeople; provide industry expertise, guidance and support
- Interview and train new employees, conduct employee reviews and establish detailed performance goals
- Act as a liaison between Sales and Operations; work cross-functionally to review pricing, market penetration and service Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Drive both revenue and margin growth across multiple verticals and modes; develop and maintain best business practices
- Develop sales pipelines and strategies
- Review sales activity KPIs, including revenue, margin, load count, call logs and CRM adherence
- Review customer metrics in real time
- Assist with submitting timely customer bid packages and RFPs
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- 4 years of transportation-related experience
It’d be great if you also have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of non-asset-based brokerage experience
- Experience in management and leadership; conflict resolution experience
- Ability to prioritize work and complete projects effectively within time limits
- Strong ability to think strategically and drive sales
- Proven leadership and collaboration skills with the ability to effectively supervise, coach and influence employees
In this role, you’ll be supported by a passionate team motivated by fast-paced innovation and the desire to deliver for customers. We’re a company where you can continually advance your career, no matter your background — the opportunities are endless and yours for the taking. If you’re driven and looking for a place to grow, come join us.Does this sound like you? Check out what else RXO has to offer.
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Life insurance, disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement program
We do great things when we are inclusive and work together. To perform with excellence, we learn from one another, value diverse perspectives, operate safely, and build strong relationships. We welcome everyone regardless of background, identity or ability.The Next Step
Ready to join our team? We’d love to hear from you. Fill out an application now and join our talent community to learn about future opportunities.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review RXO's candidate privacy statement here and RXO's Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants here.