Latch was founded in NYC a decade ago with a vision to create unparalleled experience for residents through hardware and software. Now after 100+ million unlocks, we're continuing that vision to transform how people interact act with spaces everywhere.
Our mission is to unified access to spaces, services, and experiences that redefine the way we live, work, and connect. We do this by combining software, products, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
Recently, we've acquired Honest Day’s Work, propelling us toward a seamless residential ecosystem. Think empowered building owners, operators, and residents with secure access.
Led by CEO Jamie Siminoff's visionary expertise, we're shaping the future of spaces.About the role:
We are seeking a Revenue Operations Analyst to optimize our revenue-generating processes across both direct and channel sales. The ideal candidate will possess a strong blend of strategic thinking, operational excellence, and data-driven decision-making. This role will play a pivotal part in driving Latch's revenue growth, ensuring efficient sales operations, and fostering collaboration between Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Customer Success teams.Responsibilities
- Sales Process Optimization: Define and refine the end-to-end sales processes, from lead generation to deal closure. Identify bottlenecks, streamline workflows, and implement best practices to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
- Data Analytics & Reporting: Develop and manage a robust reporting framework that provides actionable insights into sales performance, pipeline velocity, conversion rates, and revenue forecasts. Use data-driven insights to guide strategic decisions.
- Sales Enablement: Collaborate with the sales team to ensure the sales force has the necessary tools, training, and resources to meet and exceed targets. Develop and refine sales methodologies, playbooks, and training materials.
- Systems & Technology: Working with the Director of Business Systems, help plan and facilitate the implementation and optimization of sales technologies, including CRM, sales engagement platforms, and analytics tools. Ensure seamless integration between systems to provide a unified view of the sales process.
- Sales Forecasting & Planning: Work closely with Finance and Sales leaders to develop accurate revenue forecasts and sales projections. Provide insights into potential revenue risks and opportunities.
- Channel Partner Management: Working with the Sr Director of Channel Sales to ensure effective processes and tools for communication, training, and joint business planning. Monitor partner performance and help identify areas for growth.
Joining us means:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Operations, or a related field.
- Proven experience (2+ years) in Deal Desk, Revenue Operations, Sales Operations, or related roles within technology companies.
- Deep understanding of B2B sales processes, funnel dynamics, and channel partnerships.
- Strong analytical skills with a track record of leveraging data to drive business decisions.
- Proficiency in sales enablement tools and Salesforce are a must. (Salesforce CPQ is a plus)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to interact effectively across various departments.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to balance long-term goals with day-to-day operational needs.
- Having teammates all over the world in the US, Argentina, Mexico, Italy, Uruguay, Portugal, and Spain.
- Collaborating in a fast-paced environment where you can apply what you have learned in new challenges, and, more importantly, grow your career.
- Being encouraged to invent and innovate within your role and working in a company where calculated risk-taking is highly encouraged and thinking outside the box is a must.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice