As a Sales Engineer at Zift, you will play a critical role in supporting the sales process with your deep technical expertise. This dynamic position involves conducting technical demonstrations of Zift's solutions, ensuring they are tailor-fit to prospective clients' needs. Collaborating closely with the sales and product teams, your responsibilities will revolve around understanding Zift's technical offerings and presenting them compellingly to potential clients.
By acting as the bridge between sales and technical teams, your role will be instrumental in ensuring Zift's solutions are effectively communicated and understood by potential clients, helping drive sales conversions.Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct technical demonstrations and presentations of Zift's solutions, adapting them to align with individual client needs.
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand client requirements and tailor technical presentations accordingly.
- Assist in developing sales enablement tools and training, supporting the sales team's understanding and presentation of Zift's offerings.
- Liaise with technical integration partners when required to understand and communicate integration possibilities and challenges.
- Work alongside the product team to provide feedback on Zift's technical offerings based on client responses and market trends.
- Participate in the maintenance of the ZiftONE sales demonstration environment, ensuring it's up-to-date and demonstrates the best features.
- Contribute to the development of technical training modules for the sales team, supporting their technical knowledge growth.
- Address client technical queries and requirements during the sales process, leveraging your deep product knowledge.
- Work closely with the Director of Sales Engineering to identify and tackle technical challenges in the sales process.
- 3+ years of Technology Sales Engineering Experience in the B2B SaaS market, with a focus on conveying complex technical solutions in understandable terms.
- Familiarity with the dynamics of channel sales and marketing. An understanding of the needs of channel sales and marketing executives is a plus.
- Located in the US.
- Excellent communication skills, adept at presenting technical concepts in a clear and compelling manner.
- Experience with Channel Tech, MarTech, or CRM Sales Engineering is advantageous.
- Knowledge of account planning and selling skills.
- Proven ability in crafting and leading effective technical presentations to aid the sales process.
- Collaborative mindset, with a proven ability to effectively work with both technical and sales teams.
- Eagerness to continuously learn about new technologies and methodologies and apply them for Zift's benefit.
Founded in 2006, Zift Solutions has grown from a channel marketing software start-up to a global organization focused entirely on channel success. In working with thousands of the world’s leading companies selling through indirect channels, we saw the need to move beyond siloed solutions. Sure, our customers needed powerful channel-focused technology and we have and continue to deliver the most comprehensive cloud-based solutions for channel marketing, sales, and operations. But we know there is more to channel success than software.
Powered by JazzHR