Here at Siemens, we take pride in enabling sustainable progress through technology. We do this through empowering customers by combining the real and digital worlds. Improving how we live, work, and move today and for the next generation! We know that the only way a business thrive is if our people are thriving. That’s why we always put our people first. Our global, diverse team would be happy to support you and challenge you to grow in new ways. Who knows where our shared journey will take you?We are looking for National Sales Professional. This position will be located remotely in the United States.
Sales lead position with responsibility for managing after-market service business nationally for Russelectric, A Siemens Business. The National Sales Professional will report to the Director of Sales and Business Development. This position will require an experienced team-builder and motivator, data-driven sales operations leader with an electrical equipment solutions and services background. The successful candidate will be expected to drive top line and EBITDA growth through developing, implementing, and continuously improving direct sales and rep organizations for Russelectric, A Siemens Business.
This role is responsible for consistently supporting accounts and sales representatives in delivering profitable growth and results while ensuring customer satisfaction. The NSP will also work closely with product management to promote effective communication of sales plans, value propositions and execution.Responsibilities & Duties:
Lead system and after-market sales with independent sales representative organizations to meet budget and other financial goals
Demonstrate successful execution of all customer-facing business strategies for company’s products and services
Establish sales performance goals and key metrics supporting sales, from prospecting through after-sales support
Direct short-term and long-range planning and budget development to support strategic goals
Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning
Prepares / coordinates and negotiates proposals in collaboration with other team members.
Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs
Act as a point of contact to customers in commercial matters and influences collaboration within the organization to secure customer supportYou will win us over by having the following qualifications:
You’ll benefit from:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in technical field
- Experience as a sales leader in a multi-site sales and field services business, in the power controls and/ or electrical equipment market environment, with a successful history delivering growth and profitability. Critical and auxiliary generation market knowledge a plus
- Experience working with direct and outside sales representative organizations
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to collaborate and work with all levels of management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to collaborate with individuals across multiple inter-disciplinary teams
- Strong functional and technical knowledge, including a proven understanding of common business practices as related to sales budgeting, Customer Relationship Management
- Results based leadership style skill set with strong influencing skills
- Ability to communicate optimally to advise and empower team and others, maintaining a persuasive and credible presentation style at all levels of the organization
Create a better #TomorrowWithUs
- Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to our employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html
- The pay range for this position is $98-$145K with a sales incentive program. The actual wage offered may be lower or higher depending on budget and candidate experience, knowledge, skills, qualifications and premium geographic location.
We are a global technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to sustainable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, we create technology with purpose adding real value for customers.Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
We value your unique identity and perspective. We are fully committed to providing equitable opportunities and building a workplace that reflects the diversity of society. Come bring your authentic self and create a better tomorrow with us. Learn more about our commitment to DEI here.
Protecting the environment, conserving our natural resources, fostering the health and performance of our people as well as safeguarding their working conditions are core to our social and business commitment at Siemens. They are an integral part of our Business Conduct Guidelines and our corporate strategy.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.