Position: Nautical Bowls Area Manager
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Area Manager at Nautical Bowls, you are responsible for leading our locations. You will play an integral role in the scalable growth and success of the company by being a key leader in the organization. You will work hand-in-hand with the owner and leadership team to ensure the original intent and mission of Nautical Bowls is upheld, fostered and generated in your stores and you will ensure your Nautical Bowls franchise locations continue to set the bar for other stores as expansion continues.
WHO YOU ARE
● You have a deep passion for our core values and mission
● You integrate fun into your work and balance this with a strong business and leadership mindset.
● You possess an entrepreneurial spirit & never stop innovating to achieve great results.
● You are incredibly organized with a high attention to detail. To-do lists are your BFF.
● You have a strong and proven work ethic with the ability to also adapt and pivot quickly
● You are goals and growth minded; you are a constant learner and always setting goals for yourself and others
● Community is your middle name; you wake up excited to connect with others and build relationships.
● You are a team player and natural motivator; you thrive seeing and inspiring others to succeed.
● You not only develop yourself, but you also seek ways to develop your team to be better employees and humans.
● You seek proactive ways to grow your business and don’t shy away from new, unknown opportunities.
● You have strong business acumen and are able to toggle between the community and operational needs of the business on the daily.
● Salary (annual)
● Paid time off
Results Responsible For (but not limited to):
● Key measurables:
○ Catering & Event goals
○ Local marketing goals
○ Team Retention
○ Net Sales (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually)
○ Year over year sales growth
A DAY IN THE LIFE
● You share and live our company core values and coach your teams through these values
● You follow and execute the playbook of running a Nautical Bowls store
● You own and oversee (with ownership) the hiring, people management and recruitment strategy for your locations; you are responsible for your teams’ success and development
● You are responsible for the growth and performance of all team members
● You utilize company tools and resources to coach on and document performance concerns and needs for your people and team
● You hold your team accountable to success and the company core values & expectations
● All checklists are followed by you and all team members in the stores you lead
● You seek out and attend events and meetings in your community to foster new relationships. This includes but is not limited to local Chamber events
● You seek out like-minded businesses and leaders in your community and are responsible for developing relationships with them to strengthen both the Nautical Bowls brand and their respective businesses
● You will partner with our corporate team to launch marketing initiatives for your stores
● You track to and report on the results of your stores to your leaders
● You take on and own incremental and/or net-new projects for Nautical Bowls that support the overarching growth of the brand (as needed)
● You are the ‘culture keeper’ for your locations
● You regularly review the numbers and key metrics that support a thriving Nautical Bowls store
● You establish and execute based on a predetermined budget to ensure all sales, operations, and marketing initiatives are flowing smoothly
If this sounds like you, please apply today!!