Empower is a visionary healthcare company committed to providing quality, affordable medication to millions of patients across the nation. We hold the distinguished position of being the largest 503A compounding pharmacy and FDA-registered 503B outsourcing facility in the country serving the functional medicine markets.
What sets us apart is our relentless focus on three core values: People, Quality and Service. Our dedicated team of professionals collaboratively works to break new ground in the fields of manufacturing, distribution and quality control, providing a uniquely integrated approach to healthcare. Leveraging our vertical integration of the pharmaceutical supply chain, state-of-the-art technology, and a commitment to excellence, we are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible in medication accessibility and affordability.
You're not just starting a job; you're joining a mission. We believe in empowering our team to innovate, grow, and drive real change in the healthcare industry. If you're a forward-thinker who thrives in a fast-paced, transformative environment, Empower is the place for you. Here, you’ll be encouraged to share your ideas, expand your skill set, and contribute to projects that genuinely make a difference. We prioritize the well-being of our team members, and we offer a supportive and engaging workplace where your contributions are not just recognized but celebrated.
Let’s revolutionize healthcare, together. Join us and be a part of something extraordinary.Position Summary
The Sales and Operations Analyst I is responsible for supporting the strategic initiatives and implementation for the Sales & Operations departments through data analysis, key performance reporting, and assistance in the development and execution of demand and supply plans. This role aligns cross-functional teams, focusing on sales forecasts, production plans, inventory management, and distribution strategies, and contributes to the improvement of forecasting accuracy and supply chain efficiency.Duties And Responsibilities
- Assists in gathering and analyzing sales forecasts, historical data, and market trends for demand planning
- Generates and maintains reports and dashboards for key performance metrics related to demand, supply, inventory, and production
- Works with stakeholders and cross-functional teams to integrate data into the Sales and Operations system, aligning it with strategies across sales, operations, finance, and logistics
- Supports the development and execution of supply plans, considering factors such as production capacity, lead times, and inventory targets
- Engages in Sales and Operations meetings, offering expert insight into supply chain constraints, contributing to informed decision-making, and collaboratively addressing challenges
- Assists in identifying and implementing process improvement within Sales and Operations
- Stays up to date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies related to Sales and Operations Data Analysis
- Maintains all department-related documentation such as forms and standard operating procedures (SOP’s) up to date
- Performs other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation(s) may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk, hear, and speak. The employee is often required to stand and walk for a significant amount of the workday and frequently use their hands and fingers to handle access, input, and retrieve information from the computer and other office productivity devices. The employee is regularly required to move about the office and around the corporate campus. The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, lift, and to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The vision abilities required by this job include close vision.Knowledge And Skills
Experience And Qualifications
- Knowledge of Supply Chain concepts and Sales and Operations processes is a plus
- Knowledge of Pharmacy Management systems is a plus
- Knowledge of ERP or Sales and Operations software is a plus
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, data analysis, and other reporting tools required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Flexibility to work extended hours or weekends when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or related field; or minimum 2 years of experience in Data Analysis, Supply Chain Management, or Sales and Operations in lieu of degree.
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Paid Holidays