Pritchard Industries is a dynamic and innovative provider of comprehensive facility services, dedicated to enhancing the operational efficiency of our client partners in the industries we serve. With services from facility maintenance and janitorial to landscaping and snow removal, we enable desired outcomes for our clients through consistent service and outstanding people. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Regional Vice President of Sales
to join our dynamic team. As the Regional Vice President of Sales, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing our sales operations in a specified region. You will lead a team of sales professionals and work closely with other departments to achieve sales targets, drive revenue growth, and expand our customer base.Responsibilities
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies and initiatives to achieve business objectives.
- Lead, motivate, and mentor a high-performing sales team.
- Set sales targets, monitor performance, and provide regular feedback and coaching to team members.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients, partners, and prospects.
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to identify new market opportunities and drive product enhancements.
- Analyze market trends, competitor activity, and customer feedback to optimize sales efforts.
- Prepare and present sales reports, forecasts, and other relevant information to senior management.
- Stay up to date with industry developments, attend conferences, and participate in networking events to expand professional network.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Proven track record of successful sales experience, preferably in a leadership role.
- Strong understanding of facility management service and solutions, sales strategies, techniques, and methodologies.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, partners, and internal stakeholders.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to analyze market trends, problem-solving and competitor activity.
- Proficient in using CRM software and other sales productivity tools.
- Competitive salary and bonus ranges $150,000/yr - $230,000/yr
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Health Benefits Package
- Ancillary benefits—Life insurance, Long Term Disability, FSA, and Dependent Spending care
- Opportunity for growth
Join us at Pritchard and be part of an exciting journey to revolutionize facility service solutions. We are looking for a proactive and results-driven individual who can effectively lead a sales team and contribute to the overall growth and success of our organization. If you are a strategic thinker with excellent sales acumen, we encourage you to apply for the position of Regional Vice President of Sales.EEO Notice:
Pritchard Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, genetic information, religion, national origin, ethnicity, gender; gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, age, disability, or handicap, servicemember status, relationship or association with a protected veteran, and any other category protected by Federal, state, or local law.