Want to learn more about this role and Jobot? Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!
Job detailsWholesale Account Executive - Hybrid - Orange County
This Jobot Job is hosted by Brett Tolmie
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Easy Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $150,000 - $350,000 per yearA Bit About Us
Our client is a well-established and growing nationwide leader in wholesale and alternative lending. Since 2014, they have grown their brand and reputation for being one of the elite top lenders in the Non-QM and alternative lending markets although they also provide Conventional, Jumbo, FHA and VA loans as well.
Why join us?
Generous compensation package and tremendous uncapped earning potential
Comprehensive benefits package
Flexible schedule with mostly remote workJob Details
This incredibly successful and down to earth team has well above average tenure and employee retention for a number of reasons including a phenomenal culture, generous compensation, tremendous stability, career growth potential and a truly fun low stress work environment. So, it you are looking to make great money without the “stuffy corporate atmosphere” in a fun environment where everyone’s opinion counts then please read on…
Currently they are looking for Account Executives with extensive wholesale experience including Non-QM mortgages and the ability to work 1-2 days out of the office in Newport Beach, CA.Responsibilities
- Develop & maintain strong working relationships in the target market
- Establishing and developing relationships in the target market.
- Ability to provide proper presentation about our products and loan process to brokers
- Excellent communication skills with mortgage brokers and operations team in order to provide on-going service support to brokers
- Minimum of 2-3 years of mortgage industry experience is preferred
- Must be proactive and self-starter and able to thrive in a production driven environment
- Manages pipeline for all assigned accounts
- Act as a liaison between sales and operations staff
- Follow up on funding conditions
- Meet assigned monthly closing goals
- Analyze account potential and profitability
- Develop account closing and growth strategies
- Review and/or process loans submitted by third party originators (TPO’s)
- Review all documentation provided by the TPO for sufficiency to meet underwriting guidelines and loan product requirements
- Work closely with underwriters to understand conditions and explain the TPO. Anticipate underwriter conditions to the extent possible
- Manage multiple loan files and cases to ensure each loan closes in a timely manner
- Maintain working knowledge of NQM/Non-Agency loan programs and applicable guidelines
- Strong Communication skills for developing quality leads establishing relationships with clients.
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills used when analyzing financial histories and mortgage applications.
- Presentation and negotiation skills help the mortgage account executive navigate the sales process and successfully close deals.
- Ability to multitask and remain organized under pressure helps with when juggling multiple client accounts at once.
- Because applications, mortgage data and financial reports are typically processed electronically, candidates should be proficient with word processing and spreadsheet software.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Easy Apply" button.Want to learn more about this role and Jobot?
Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!