ARE YOU WITH US?
With more than 1000 employees at 25 locations worldwide, we are among the top 5 solar system providers in the United States. Our vision: 100 % renewable energy for an environment worth living in. Giving our all to support the energy- revolution, that’s what we have been working towards for over 25 years.
WHO WE ARE
We are an internationally oriented, dynamic, family-owned business in a forward-looking industry. We value employees who put their heart and soul into their work. We employ flat hierarchies and promote open, direct communication. For us, it goes without saying that members of the team should be both challenged and supported and that everyone should work together as partners.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As the Head of Sales you will oversee the daily and long-term sales operations of Krannich Solar. You are responsible for directing and overseeing the organization’s sales objectives, policies, and initiatives. As the Head of Sales you will also be setting short- and long-term strategies for sales while at the same time, evaluating the effectiveness of the current sales program. Throughout your time at Krannich Solar, you will be relying on your extensive experience and judgment to plan and achieve various company goals.
- Recruiting, building up and leading the regional sales team
- Recognizing and realizing market potentials
- Implementing Marketing Strategies based on continuous analysis of the market and competition
- Actively acquiring new customers and supporting existing customers
- Maintain technical and professional knowledge by attending supplier sales trainings and establishing personal networks
- Establish sales objectives by projecting expected sales volume and forecasting and developing sales quotas for territories and the region
- Continuous improvement of internal processes
- Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with customers while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs
What we are looking for
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from start to finish
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Understanding of how to position products against competitors
- Flexible and holistic approach
- Can-do attitude and great team player
- Self-motivated and quick thinking
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solutions driven- Where there’s a will, there’s a way
- A Self-Starter that works well in a dynamic & fast-paced setting
Position starts in November 2023.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Buda, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Willingness to travel: