Sonder is an active care technology company that helps organisations improve the wellbeing of their people so they perform at their best. Our mobile app provides immediate, 24/7 support from a team of safety, medical, and mental health professionals - plus onsite help for time-sensitive scenarios. Accredited by the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS), our platform gives leaders the insights they need to act on tomorrow’s wellbeing challenges today.
We completed a highly successful Series B capital raise in August 2022. With operations in Australia, New Zealand and the UK, we are at an exciting time of growth and we invite you to join us on our mission to help organisations around the world create a culture of Active Care.
- 500,000+ eligible members across multiple countries
- 300 + team members, as well as an on-the-ground responder network
- Trusted by major corporations, education providers, and government agencies
- Winner of the 2021 Australian Financial Review BOSS #1 Most Innovative Company (Technology)
Join Sonder’s innovative movement to provide global support through the right care at the right time and know you are contributing to empowering people to be at their best.
About the role
Reporting into the Chief Revenue Officer, you will lead the centralisation & maintenance of essential pre sales documentation that enables our Account Executive to retrieve information faster and to a higher, consistent quality. For higher value deals the role will also support the sales team through the timely response of customer’s technical and compliance requirements, supporting the stewardship of approved RFx responses, their requirements, and the oversight of final deliverables in the sales cycle.
What you’ll be doing
- Implement and maintain processes to improve the self-service capabilities of Sales reps in the initial completion of supplier data privacy/security assessments during the procurement process.
- Manage approved, high value proposal responses in partnership with the sales team using project management best practices, including the creation of project timelines, adherence to schedule and coordination of the response team
- Manage close partnerships with Sales, Legal, IT and Finance teams, manage commercial contract development, optimal deal structuring, and drive deals to closure internally and externally.
- Upskill and re-skill the revenue teams through training as required maintain up to date knowledge on product, capability and compliance
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate is passionate, self-motivated, and takes pride in producing high-quality work every day. Above all else, you - the ideal candidate - will embody the Sonder values and love working in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace.
What you bring to the team;
- Prior experience working in a B2B deal desk role with exposure to supporting Enterprise deals
- Demonstrated experience in project management and effective stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers
- Self-motivated and results-driven, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team. Has the ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with sales tools e.g. Gong. CRM systems and sales performance metrics.
- Understanding of sales processes, techniques and methodologies to provide informed support and assistance to the Sales team.
Why join Sonder?
You will work with a collaborative, vibrant and passionate team of experienced professionals, inside and outside of the Growth Team and as we continue to grow, there will be plenty of development opportunities.
- Hybrid working environment + modern office facilities
- Learning fund - annual contribution + 2 days of study leave to support your personal development
- Paid parental leave with an attractive return to work policy (e.g. Return to work at 80% for the first 3 months at full pay!)
- Induction and onboarding designed to make you succeed in your new role
- Salary packaging and novated leasing
- Wellbeing support to invest in your own wellbeing
- Free coffee Tuesdays and catered lunch on Thursdays
- Team social fund to connect with your team, plus company wide social events
- Dog-friendly office
- Volunteer leave - 2 days per year to participate in meaningful causes and contribute back to the community
Check out our life page for more info - https://www.linkedin.com/company/sondersafe/life/
Due to the nature of our industry, all Sonder employees are required to complete a National Police Check and WWCC