Hi, we're TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we pride ourselves on helping B2B tech buyers manage the complexity and risk of the buying process. We are a trusted source of information for tech buyers, delivering advice and facilitating connections between our buyers and the world's leading sellers of business technology.
Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, we are a remote-first company with more than 20 digital publications and over 500 global team members in the US, UK, Singapore, Australia, and the Philippines. We're proud to have been repeatedly recognized as one of America's fastest growing private companies by Inc., as well as a Tennessee top workplace. We work hard each day and have fun, too, with monthly virtual events, recreational slack channels, and the occasional costumed dance from our CEO.All positions are open to remote work unless otherwise specified in the requirements below.
Deal Desk is at the heart of TechnologyAdvice, ensuring that we are presenting our best opportunities and capabilities to clients in B2B. Reporting to the Director of Engagement Strategy, you thrive on delivering sales results by defining and executing on strategy and repeatable sales processes. You will initially drive growth by assessing the landscape of opportunities, working cross functionally to put together a business case for each proposal, and then prioritizing resources to create lasting and meaningful business relationships for TechnologyAdvice. You can speak tech, present a strategy, prioritize resources, and hit a number while thriving on building deals from the ground up in an ever changing, fast paced environment.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Provide the right mix of awareness channels to drive interaction and complete marketing campaigns on time with client's pacing, preferences, and quality top of mind
- Complete RFPs, RFIs, RFQs to meet client objectives
- Create pitch decks highlighting our Brand to Demand approach
- Align our capabilities with client goals by strategically creating packages
- Regularly interface with key stakeholders to discuss current and upcoming deals in order to proactively manage volumes
- Communicating with cross-functionally to fully understand changes and updates to programs, as well as to communicate optimizations proactively
- Work with teammates and management to identify best practices for process improvement opportunities
- Analyze customer feedback and apply to future proposals
- Shepherd delivery pacing in collaboration with the appropriate cross-functional teams
What We Offer You
- Agile professional who excels in a fast-paced environment and thrives on continuously pivoting strategies to drive business needs forward
- Demonstrated ability to partner with GTM Teams and other cross functional departments
- Strong quantitative skills and highly proficient in gSuite, Salesforce.com
- Must have the ability to influence and work collaboratively at all levels of the organization, be comfortable advising senior sales management on key deals to support their business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- A confident and determined outlook
- Highly organized, customer-focused, innovative and strong attention to details
- Excellent communicator, self-aware, transparent, professional, and open to feedback
- Ability to multitask and prioritize at times of high volume in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Our benefits and programs are designed to make your life better for you and your family..
- Flexible schedule with remote, hybrid and on-site options
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with company matching
- Flexible paid time off
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Pet insurance for your furry family members and co-workers
- Wellness perks that include the Headspace App and monthly fitness reimbursements
- Ongoing career development opportunities, mentorship program, bucket list benefit, and more
- In-office snacks, beverages, catered meals, and even some ping pong
Employer work visa sponsorship and support are not provided for this role. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at hire in an employer approved US state and must maintain authorization to work in the United States throughout their employment with our company.Salary Range
TechnologyAdvice seeks to hire top-tier individuals across the world and intends for our compensation to be at a rate that allows us to recruit and retain individuals who align with our core values, purpose, mission, and vision.
Final total compensation is based on a multitude of factors including, but not limited to, skill level, relevant experience to the position, and cost of labor.
Annual pay range
$60,000—$70,000 USDEOE statement
We believe that our differences make us stronger, and thus foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. TechnologyAdvice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.Pre-employment screening required.