Join Dito Sama -part of Electrolux Professional Group - as:
Digital and Sales Operations Manager (m/f)
Aubusson (23), France
ABOUT THE JOB
Our site in Aubusson has a long tradition is specialised in preparation equipment for professional kitchens.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will manage your team of 5 people. You will supervise all order management operations and ensure the smooth running of the sales administration for France and Export. In addition, you will be a key player in the digital transformation of the service.
You ensure compliance with the company's commercial and pricing policy, and you play a very active role in coordination with the factory to ensure the reliability of lead times and product availability. The department is in contact with distribution partners and with Key Account customers. You will be the interface between clients, internal services, and external stakeholders.
ABOUT YOUR TASKS
- Manage the Aubusson team: support, coaching, skills development, organising multi-skilling.
- Guarantee the quality of order data in the "Order to Cash" process
- Implement and/or manage the company's transformation projects, such as internationalisation and digital transformation
- Supervise order entry and request processing
- Streamline processes and propose improvements to enhance customer and employee satisfaction and reduce non-quality areas in processes
- Set up sales-related performance indicators
- Ensure cross-functional relations with other internal departments
- Coordinate the preparation of complex offers in conjunction with the sales departments and partner or end customers
- Coordinate the timely delivery of complex projects
- Degree in commercial management or equivalent with at least 7 years' professional experience, ideally in an international and industrial environment.
- Proven experience in sales administration
- Experience in managing a team is essential
- Successful track record in project management and change management
- Very good knowledge of logistics
- Good command of ERP systems, CRM, and MS office
- Strong interest in digitalization
- Knowledge of export is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong customer service orientation
- Excellent analytical skills and a spirit of continuous improvement
- Working in an international context, fluency in English is essential. Based in France, you will also speak French.
The company has four Guiding Principles to guide the behaviors and culture, that will allow us to deliver on our strategy:
- Be Customer Obsessed - you are focused on delivering value to the customers, both internal and external
- Build Trust – you are accountable and deliver on your commitments. You welcome healthy debates and honest conversations. You are honest - especially about your mistakes and learn from your setbacks. You collaborate and enable others to deliver.
- Be Bold - You take action to deliver better outcomes. You seek diversity and inclusion by actively pursuing diverse perspectives and creating an inclusive environment. You bring new ideas to the table and take risks with confidence, supporting courageous decision-making that inspires progress and growth.
- Act Sustainably – You consider the growth and development of our people to be as important as preserving our environment and take decisions that reflect our effort to build a better future. You always act ethically.
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS:
- Fair compensation and benefits package in line with the market
- Flexible hybrid workplaces that include remote and in-office roles
- Room to express your potential, develop and strengthen your competences
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Diversified, multi-cultural environment
About the Electrolux Professional Group
The Electrolux Professional Group is one of the leading global providers of food service, beverage, and laundry for professional users. Our innovative products and worldwide service network make our customers’ work-life easier, more profitable – and truly sustainable every day. Our solutions and products are manufactured in 12 plants in seven countries and sold in over 110 countries. In 2022, the Electrolux Professional Group had global sales of SEK 11bn and approximately 4,000 employees. Electrolux Professional’s B-shares are listed at Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, visit https://www.electroluxprofessionalgroup.com