Firework is the world’s leading unified video commerce platform that empowers its global partners to personalize the customer experience and engagement at scale. Firework bridges the offline and online for a robust omnichannel immersive brand experience cultivating a deeper emotional human connection between our partners and their end consumers. We are customer-centric and inspired to win together offering total solutions with endless possibilities to help our customers increase purchases and conversions using the power of video. At the heart, we are a global and diverse team of “SuperSpark” creators, entrepreneurs, life-long learners, and data geeks driven by the future of authenticity to transform commerce. Firework has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2. Come reimagine the online customer experience with us.Summary
The Senior Analyst role is critical to the Deal Desk team at Firework. You will be responsible to ensure that all deals are entered and tracked properly in Salesforce and are able to be reported on at any given time. We are a small team of individuals with complementary skill sets. In this role, you will work collaboratively across Finance, Sales Operations and Customer Success teams on strategic initiatives with a direct and quantifiable impact on our customers, partners and P&L. You will work directly with some of our C-level executives. You are able to handle high volumes of requests and can identify actionable insights, assess their impact, suggest changes, and lead execution and implementation. The role requires someone who is highly analytical, strategic, detailed-oriented, and is able to adapt at a moment’s notice.
What you’ll be doing
- Your expertise will directly contribute to the transformation of our Salesforce ecosystem, ensuring users have an efficient, accurate, and seamless experience
- You will be responsible for data entry and maintenance of records of finalized deals in Salesforce including amendments
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Finance, Legal, Sales and Operations) on deal structuring, execution and billing
- Partner with executive leadership to define, operationalize, measure and analyze the impact of KPIs
- Responsible for initial onboarding of Firework in 3rd party vendor and/or Firework customer systems including completing various onboarding forms
- Identify and resolve challenges and issues within the revenue operations process
We’ll be excited if you have
- 4-6 years of experience working at a SaaS organization in a revenue operations role or equivalent
- Deep experience and knowledge with Salesforce. Experience with Ironclad is a strong plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience using data and analytics to improve performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong familiarity with onboarding vendor for payments
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field
Location: San Mateo, CA (or surrounding areas and able to work in the office)
As a hybrid office-centric company, we are looking for candidates in the Bay Area. Candidates outside the location are encouraged to apply, though must be willing to relocate.
The following represents the expected range of compensation for this role: The estimated pay range for this role is $85,000-100,000. Other factors that impact compensation include stock options. The posted pay range represents the anticipated low and high end of the compensation for this position and is subject to change based on business need. To determine a successful candidate’s starting pay, we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location, an evaluation of the candidate’s skills and experience, market demands, and internal parity. Candidates may receive more information from the talent partner.
Don’t hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse team that strives for an inclusive environment for all. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies
Please note that while Firework and its subsidiaries appreciate agency outreach, we currently do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Firework and its subsidiaries reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.