EMEA Business Management Group (BMG) within Intel's Sales and Marketing Group is charged with running operations and growing the business for Intel and its customers by leveraging meaningful data analysis and market insights. There is no better place to see how Intel works than BMG, we are the ENGINE ROOM of the company.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Operations Analyst to join our team based in Swindon, supporting EMEA regional business operations. EMEAs Business Management Group has adopted a hybrid work model, in this role there will be a requirement to regularly be on-site in Swindon.
In this position, you will be responsible for building a strong, trusting relationship with both internal and customer teams. This opportunity will provide you with valuable experience in managing the sales process from order placement to shipments, you will act as the communication conduit between the Customer, Sales, Intel Business Units, and the Factory to optimize revenue and supply.
Sales Operations Analysts are responsible for collating and analyzing information / data to determine product allocation, manage the business to maximize revenue through supply commitments, deliver customer and business intelligence insights, and drive continuous business improvements and efficiencies.Responsibilities Will Include But Will Not Be Limited To
A Successful Candidate Will Demonstrate
- Delivering world class customer engagement and operational excellence
- Growing revenue and helping Intel gain / maintain competitive edge.
- Critical thinking, building, and delivering business strategies.
- Utilizing data analysis, market intelligence, and insightful information to influence customers and internal stakeholders, and drive problem resolutions.
- Building, managing, and maintaining key stakeholder relationships with: Field sales account teams and managers, customer purchasing and marketing teams, product supply teams, other Intel internal teams to effectively grow the business.
- Driving collaborative discussions with Customers regarding their sales strategies, market conditions, and competition trends to help drive accurate short term and medium-term demand signals for Intel products.
- Communicating and representing customer strategies internally to senior managers
- Understanding customer needs and Intel's operations and/or strategies to influence supply decisions, including influencing and adding value by identifying and offering Intel product alternatives as needed.
- Proven experience engaging with and supporting customers.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adapt style and content appropriately for the audience.
- Understanding of supply management, demand forecasting, market analysis, pricing strategy or operations
- Strong analytical and data management skills and ability to work through complex/ambiguous business scenarios to influence decision making.
- Ability to consistently deliver results under time constraints in a fast-paced environment.
- Leadership skills managing stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrated experience influencing via excellent written and oral communication.
- Demonstrated skills in driving processes and solving problems across multiple business groups and geographical regions.
To deliver on our mission, we are looking for employees with the experience and a variety of skill sets to help drive the business across multiple roles within the organization.Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a Business-related discipline
- 1+ years of experience in Business, Finance, Supply Chain, or related field
- Fluent in both verbal and written English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce) would be an advantage.
- Experience with business intelligence and Data Analytical tools (e.g., Power BI, Tableau) would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of automation tools (e.g., Power Automate) or Python is a plus, but not required.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.Benefits
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://jobs.intel.com/en/benefits
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.