Formula E is the fastest growing motorsport on the planet. It is innovative, brave and disruptive by design. With over 100 races in some of the world’s most iconic cities, it continues to break boundaries and records alike. Born from humble beginnings, the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship is now home to some of the planet’s most talented and daring drivers supported by world leading manufacturers such as McLaren and Porsche.
Formula E, however, has a unique purpose bigger than racing itself. It was founded to counteract climate change through accelerating the development and adoption of electric vehicles; pioneering race to road technology that is at the cutting edge of innovation.
It’s mission though has since evolved, recognising the wider social and environmental benefits it can deliver through driving sustainable human progress and better futures for all. As the world’s first sport certified Net Zero Carbon since inception with multiple leading initiatives that support both people and the planet, it serves as an example of how high- performance sport and sustainability can powerfully coexist.
With a blend of world class sport, sustainability and scintillating entertainment, it inspires and thrills a global fanbase. Now racing in more cities than ever before with the world’s fastest, lightest, most powerful and efficient electric race car, the GEN3, Formula E is delivering a unique fusion that many didn’t know existed or thought was even possible.
Working With Us:
At Formula E, we’re unique. Founded to be bold, ambitious and innovative, we have electric energy in our DNA. We’ve therefore created an environment that supports our colleagues as we continue our mission so that everyone can reach their individual potential while being part of a close-knit team.
We’re curious, brave and thoughtful; having a relenting desire to push boundaries both at and away from our races. With a mission that is far greater than producing world-class events, we value both humanity and the planet just the same. It’s why we believe that work should be fun, meaningful and impactful, valuing the importance of supporting each other and how success can only be achieved as part of a wider collective team.
Using the spectacle of sport, we are sending a powerful and meaningful message to help alter perceptions and speed-up the switch to electric mobility. We also operate as a testbed to push the development of new technologies needed for an electric, low-carbon future.
Ensuring high standards of Health & Safety are in place across all work operations is of primary importance for Formula E, therefore we promote an environment where employees are actively encouraged to raise any concerns, they see either for FE staff or other relevant stakeholders.
We are searching for a determined and adaptable Sales Operations Coordinator that is looking to be a part of a company anchored in motorsports, technology and purpose, with an exciting future ahead of it.
A key part of the role is the capability to organise team resources and workflows for the proposal briefing process. Therefore personality, collaboration and commercial mindedness are critically important. It's these skills and attributes that are more important to us than roles held or time served.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Partnership Sales Directors to develop a positive and efficient working relationship with agencies, outlining clear workflows to effectively manage Formula E’s internal resource when working on an RFP. This will include tasks such as translating meeting minutes into a clear brief for the internal team to work from.
- Oversee and manage the planning, preparation and delivery of briefs, delegating resource amongst the Partnership Sales, Partnership Strategy, and Design teams, to ensure that the output delivers against the client’s objectives.
- Effectively orchestrate collaboration with other departments from the wider organisation (such as Sustainability, Media, Technology and Account Management teams) as part of the sales briefing process.
- Act as the gatekeeper for checking work has been done correctly, ensuring that the responses and supporting documents are submitted on time, to the highest standard and with approval from stakeholders.
- Conduct weekly resource status meetings to forecast team usage, highlight performance excellence and raise any potential challenges.
- Collaborate with the Partnership Strategy Coordinator to ensure the Salesforce CRM and any sales project management tools are accurate and up to date.
What We Are Looking For:
Knowledge & Experience required:
- A few years experience in a sales and/or administrative position.
- Experience using CRM platforms.
Skills and aptitudes required:
- A self-starter.
- Brilliant organisation and task management skills.
- You will need to be proactive with your approach and be an excellent and enthusiastic communicator, with an intuition around how to solve problems and navigate multiple stakeholders alongside the needs of Formula E’s internal department processes.
- Commercial Sport Sponsorship
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
The Small Print:
Before applying, please make sure you read the Formula E Privacy Notice available on our website: https://www.fiaformulae.com/en/jobs
We receive a high number of applications per role and therefore ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs. Formula E is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a unique opportunity, a competitive salary and an environment that inspires innovation and supports professionals to perform at their best in their chosen fields.