Kane Partners is proud to search for a Chief Revenue Officer on behalf of a leading design and manufacturing firm specializing in life sciences solutions.
This executive will play a critical role in the success and growth of the company – driving revenue and market growth; specializing in collaborative work with clients; oversight of the sales team; and developing strategy based on market analysis within the life sciences industry.
· Identify opportunities for synergy, streamline processes, and drive revenue enhancement through successful integration
· Foster a culture of innovation, accountability, and collaboration among team members
· Your strengths lie in identifying and delivering new revenue opportunities in our market, growing revenue from our existing client base, and creating sustainable strategies for future growth and delivering accurate revenue projections
· You will report directly to the CEO and collaborate closely with the executive team to achieve our ambitious business goals
· Develop and execute a comprehensive revenue growth strategy aligned with business objectives, market trends, and customer needs
· Stay informed about industry trends, competitors, and market dynamics
· The CRO must have experience overseeing marketing and Business Development as well as sales functions, or demonstrable experience working collaboratively with these critical functions
· Exemplary leadership and team development skills as well as proven track record building, coaching, motivating, and upskilling a team
· Player/Coach mentality, will rally around their team and push them to win — no job is too big or small
· Entrepreneurial mindset, high energy, can-do attitude, adaptable and result driven; strong drive to build a business and break new grounds
· Strong track record of developing revenue-driving marketing strategies