Mirakl is the global leader in platform business innovation. Mirakl's suite of solutions provides enterprises with a transformative way to drive significant growth and efficiency in their online business.
Since 2012, Mirakl has been pioneering the platform economy, empowering retail and b2b enterprises with the most advanced, secure and scalable technology to digitize and expand product assortment through marketplace and dropship, improve efficiency in supplier catalog management and payments, personalize shopping experiences, and boost profits through retail media.
Mirakl is trusted by 400+ industry-leading businesses worldwide including Macy’s, Decathlon, Kroger, Airbus, Toyota Material Handling, Sonepar and Yves Rocher.
Headquartered in Paris and Boston and with offices in 7 countries, Mirakl is recognized as a Great Place to Work company.
To contribute to the rapid platformization of e-commerce and participate in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst Intern starting in January 2024 for a 6-month internship.Your role:
Mirakl Connect is a technological platform that brings together marketplaces operating on Mirakl, sellers, and partners to accelerate their growth. The Connect Ops team's mission is to ensure the business operations efficiency of the Mirakl Connect platform, by controlling the platform's performance, steering and optimizing business processes, and launching new initiatives and projects.
In the Connect team, you can invest yourself in these missions:
- Develop, maintain, and manage different reporting to steer the platform and the Business Connect team's performance.
- Manage the generation of business opportunities and research new tools for database tracking.
- Contribute to various cross-functional projects in collaboration with the Business Connect, Customer Success, Product teams, etc. (business process optimization, etc.)
You are our new recruit if:
What we offer you:
- You are currently in higher education (schools, universities, IEP...)
- You have analytical skills and are proficient in Excel.
- You communicate fluently in English, French is a plus.
- You are comfortable in a team, including in an international context.
- You have a keen interest in e-commerce and our industry.
- You are looking for a 6-month internship starting January 2024.
- Internship compensation: between 1200 € and 1400 € per month (depending on profile).
- A workplace that promotes well-being and balance: breakfasts, sports and yoga classes, aperitifs, game nights...
- A tailor-made integration path to quickly gain skills.
- Empowering and evolving missions to get the most out of this experience.
- A unique opportunity to discover a French unicorn in full expansion and work with international teams.
- Access to our CSE discounts (ticketing...)
- A healthy mind in a healthy body, take time for yourself with the Gymlib pass!
- Modern offices in the heart of Paris (at the foot of the Eiffel Tower).
- Swile meal voucher card.
- Transportation costs covered (Navigo at 50%, bike, etc.)
- A first exchange with the recruiter.
- Two interviews during which you will have the opportunity to meet your future manager and colleague. The STAR method and structured interviews will no longer be a mystery to you.
- Welcome to Mirakl!
Meet Tiphaine, Marketplace Business Developer at Mirakl from Mirakl on Vimeo .
We welcome collaborators with their diverse perspectives and experiences to power us forward. These often far exceed conventional job requirements and help us create a culture of continuous learning. If you’re ready to join a hyper-growth company at the heart of digital transformation for the world’s most forward-thinking organizations, we strongly encourage you to apply to any of our roles, even if you think you’re not an exact match.