Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The Senior Deal Desk Associate will strategically partner with our Sales organization, offering guidance to drive execution of complex deals, leveraging CPQ tools, drafting contracts, facilitating contract reviews, as well as managing the overall quote-to-cash process while adhering to internal policies and practices.
This position is part of a work team whose focus is to work collaboratively with Sales and internal organizations such as Product, Deal Management/Pricing, Delivery, Solution Engineers, Global Operations, Legal, Finance, Support, and Back Office to ensure deals are executed with speed and accuracy resulting in an excellent overall QTC experience for all involved.
Essential Key Responsibilities/Job Summary
• Serves as the point of contact and subject matter expert on deal constructs, operational procedures, approval policies, and controls.
• Works with Product, Deal Management, and Solution Engineers, among others, to translate requirements into an accurate configuration within D&B's ordering systems and pricing tools.
• Customizes templated contracts and facilitates cross-functional reviews with key parties to assess non-standard deal structures and changes to contract terms.
• Serves as the deal’s project manager, ensuring timely delivery of compliant and accurate contracts by ensuring accountability end-to-end (e.g., from configuration through billing), troubleshooting deal issues, and taking preventative measures to avoid process gaps.
• Will identify opportunities to reduce complexity through simplification, standardization, automation, and streamlined operations.
Education/Experience and Competencies
·5-8 years’ experience in Deal Desk, QTC Operations, or similar Sales support role.
·College degree or equivalent work experience
·Strong skills in project management, problem solving, written communications, and relationship management
·Highly organized, customer-focused, strong attention to details
·Self-motivated, critical thinker with prior experience facilitating complex deals across multiple business units
·Positive team player, effective communicator, and the ability to influence and drive decisions across all levels of the organization.
·Tools: Experience with Salesforce and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html . Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Global Recruitment Privacy Notice