About the Role:
We are looking for a Sales Operations Representative (f/m/d) to join our EMEA Sales Operations Team. The Sales Operations Representative (f/m/d) will service our customers belonging to our Industrial Business – Industrial dry filtration and Packaging Venting.
You will be joining a highly diverse team with an outstanding team spirit. With your contribution you will make a true impact on our overall customer satisfaction. This position will be located at our facility in Putzbrunn, near Munich. Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and improve customer experience
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships & manage opportunities
- Create and provide quotations to customers based on account classification and service level agreements
- Manage sales orders from creation to invoicing
- Manage requests for credit notes, returns and billing adjustments
- Complaint management and providing resolution to customers
- Actively partner with account/business teams (Field Sales, Product Specialists, Planning, Logistics, Manufacturing, Quality, etc.) to exceed customer expectations and achieve win-win results
- Participation in answering public tenders and support all qualifying documentation requests
- Management of delivery plans
- Drive eCommerce solutions
What We Offer:
- Several years of experience in customer service
- Completed commercial apprenticeship or bachelor’s degree in a business discipline preferable but not compulsory
- Good technical understanding for industrial / technical industry is a plus
- Independent, customer-oriented way of working
- Exhibit professional behavior and contributing to a healthy team environment
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong work ethics and embracing change
- Very good Italian and English language skills, additional (German) language capabilities are considered a plus
- Very good user knowledge in MS Office, ERP and CRM
Our success is based on the capability and creativity of our Associates, and we are proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive total rewards program that supports your everyday and helps you build your tomorrow.
We provide benefits that offer choice and flexibility and promote overall well-being. And in keeping with our belief that every Associate should share in the collective success of the enterprise; we provide a distinctive Associate Stock Ownership Plan in each country as well as potential opportunities for “profit-sharing”. Learn more at gore.com/careers/benefits
We believe in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workplace. With diverse perspectives, ideas and experiences, we uncover new possibilities and make a greater impact in the world. We are proud of Associates for building on our rich history of innovation, upholding our values and supporting an inclusive work environment where we treat each other and our external partners with fairness, dignity and respect.
Gore is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, status as a qualified individual with a disability, genetic information, pregnancy status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran, gender identity and expression, and any other characteristic protected by applicable laws and regulations.
Our Talent Acquisition Team welcomes your questions at gore.com/careers/contact