Qatar Airways (QR) have embarked on an exciting transformation journey to change how we interact with our customers. As part of this journey, we are now recruiting for the role of Sales Operations Officer.
Based in Frankfurt, Germany you will support the Sales Operations Manager in supervising the day to day work of the sales operations team, ensuring adherence with SOP's and meeting of key performance metrics. Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop processes and functionalities that enable the team to deliver five start service for internal/external customers, thereby enhancing the efficiency of QR revenue generating teams. Actively participate in building strong relationships and maintain good communicatiion with regional counterparts in Sales, CBI, Shared Services, Digital and Marketing and head office.Special Accountabilities Include
- Monitor and adapt standard operating procedures for sales operations ensuring alignment to Qatar Airways global sales/operations principles.
- Lead the team engaged in sales operations activities including reservations and ticketing, group sales, sales support, sales systems and sales administration.
- Responsible for setting and implementing sales plans for the team.
- Establish cusotmer activity and performance metrics to drive data driven decision-making and continuous improvement.
- Manage translation of QR internal processes into customer-friendly, value added instruction to key trade customers and QR sellers.
- Manage communication with internal stakeholders to ensure an effective coverage of a customer perspective.
- Generate MIS reports.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.Qualifications
Together, everything is possible.
- Fluent in English, secondary language desirable.
- PC literate with very good knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent relationships buillding and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of commercial contracts and finance related process
- Good knowledge of airline processes and travel industry in general.
- Flexible and ability to work independently.
- Ability to delgate work, set clear direction and manage workflow.
You must be authorized to work lawfully in the EU. This position is not eligible for sponsorship.About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.