At Azenta, formerly Brooks Life Sciences, new ideas, new technologies and new ways of thinking are driving our future. Our customer-focused culture encourages employees to embrace innovation and challenge the status quo with novel thinking and collaborative work relationships.
Azenta Life Sciences is a global leader in the life sciences space with headquarters in Burlington, MA, and offices and operations worldwide. We are a market leader in automated bio sample management solutions and genomic services across areas such as drug development, clinical and advanced cell therapies for the industry's top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and healthcare institutions globally. We provide unparalleled capabilities with our lab analysis, sample management and storage services, informatics software, and consumables, with the largest installed base managing over 1 billion samples globally.How You’ll Add Value…
The Sales Operations Associate (m/f/d), as part of the Sales Operations Team at Azenta Life Sciences (ALS), will work closely alongside the sales team and will assist in all support areas of sales. To be successful the associate must have the ability to handle multiple tasks in a timely and effective manner and have excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to assist internal and external personnel with inquiries, schedule meetings and appointments, as well as provide creative assistance with marketing and sales materials.What You’ll Do…
What You Will Bring…
- Communication between sales representatives, sales management and leadership teams and multiple SME’s throughout Azenta Life Sciences. Working with Sales, Sales Operations and Marketing to drive targeted prospecting and lead generation activity.
- Manage and maintain a customer lead database within SFDC (Salesforce) and manage daily pricing requests.
- Complete RFPs, including creation, coordination of information within ALS, completion, and submission.
- Assist with the preparation of sales overview presentations as needed.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets / graphs for sales information & reporting.
- Assist with the analysis of potential and existing clients Oversee database of proposal questions and answers and proposal content.
- Manage database to keep current and regularly re-evaluate efficiency for maximum productivity. This includes regular meetings with SME’s and internal departments to ensure proposal objectives are met.
- Provide sales team information from proposal database as requested.
- Maintain the sales pipeline/forecast.
- Responsible for maintaining client databases including contract management, confidentiality agreements and Project Definitions.
- Provide quality and efficient customer service to clients through the daily management of multiple client projects.
- Help organize weekly, monthly and quarterly sales meetings.
- Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures.
- Responsible for suggesting methods to improve items such as sales processes, marketing campaigns and service to both internal and external customers.
- Ensure accurate proposal and completed in a timely manner according to department quality standards
- Academic Degree in Life Sciences with significant experience working in anomics research or clinical laboratory.
- Marketing, Business, Finance, or Communication Degree will be a benefit.
- Experience in Life Science industry.
- Practical years customer service/sales experience.
- Experience working in multi-cultural and/or and global environments.
- Experience using a CRM program e.g. ACT, Goldmine, Salesforce.com.
- Must be able to collaborate with sales team, business unit peers and staff in other Azenta Life Sciences businesses.
- Represents information accurately and openly.
- Demonstrates fairness in dealing with others.
- Uses appropriate judgment in maintaining confidentiality.
- Considers the client perspective when creating policies, procedures and solutions.
- Attentive and responsive to customer requests.
- Listens to and anticipates the needs of the customer.
- Identifies, influences and manages customer expectations.
- Align priorities with the customer’s priorities.
- Willingness to travel and/or attend virtual reviews in local time zones both domestically and internationally as needed.
- Confident communication (written and oral) skills and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with key stakeholders of internal and external organizations.
- Fluent in English and German mandatory.
- Become part of a company that makes a positive contribution to launching groundbreaking scientific developments and therapies.
- Contribute to innovative cell therapies and be a part of revolutionary cancer therapies.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of "mobile working" are a matter of course for us.
- Take advantage of the operational opportunities in a growing, modern and innovative company within the health care/life science industry.
- Experience an intensive exchange of experiences and a close cooperation in a worldwide network with our customers, friends and partners.
- After your initial training, you will receive regular training and further education opportunities that are tailored to your needs.
- A workplace that promotes your maximum.
- 30 days of vacation, permanent employment contract.
- You will participate in numerous corporate benefits, such as life insurance, occupational pension scheme, pme Familienservice (Employee Assistance Program), corporate benefits platform as well as employee stock purchase plan to acquire company shares.
- Positive corporate culture and practiced teamwork across all locations.
- Individual development opportunities of your international competencies and language skills.
Azenta Life Sciences
Email: Christina.Knappe@azenta.comAbout Us
Azenta Life Sciences is a global life sciences leader headquartered in Burlington, MA, with offices and operation sites around the world. We are the market leader in automated biospecimen management solutions and genomic services in areas such as drug development, clinical and novel cell therapies for the world's leading pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and healthcare institutions. Our laboratory analysis, sample management and storage, informatics software and consumables services offer unparalleled capabilities and have the largest installed base managing over one billion samples worldwide.
- For more information: https://careers.azenta.com/
Azenta Life Sciences is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do our utmost to ensure that there is no discrimination or bias against anyone applying for a job or in any phase of employment for reasons related to race, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, or gender identity.
We welcome and value diversity, to ensure that our work benefits from a broad range of viewpoints and perspectives. Our growing global reach gives us the opportunity to bring to our business an even richer diversity of experiences and capabilities. For assistance in the application process, please reach out to Recruiting@azenta.com or call (978) 262-2400. Review EEO Poster Know Your Rights: WOrkplace Discrimination is Illegal (dol.gov)
Azenta Life Sciences participates in E-Verify®, and will provide the United States Federal Government with your form I-9 information to confirm you are authorized to work in the United States. For more information, please visit E-Verify® at www.dhs.gov/E-Verify. E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
41 CFR 60-1.35(c)