Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 - we don't just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches “play smart” in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimize athletes’ health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT RELATIONSHIP BUILDING AND DRIVING PROCESS EFFICIENCY:
We are looking for a talented and inquisitive Sales Operations Coordinator whose drive for learning and determination for continuous improvement aligns with our ambitious, fast-growing, and transforming company. A hybrid role based in Leeds, you will be a key player in Catapult’s Revenue Operations team to support our rapid growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support key sales team members with the creation and execution of orders.
- Cross check deals for accuracy in pricing, inventory, and contract paperwork.
- Research previous contracts to identify previously purchased items and properly identify and align orders to resolve potential overlaps in terms.
- Provide weekly historical, forecast, and ad hoc reporting for sales teams.
- Analyze existing sales pipeline data to provide strategic insights for the business.
- Communicate key insights to the regional sales leader in the Leeds office, working in tandem to achieve company market objectives
- Communicate our company business rules and philosophy to sales teams to influence selling strategy and deal construction.
- Collaborate as a part of a Global team across several time zones, and attend/ present on Regional sales calls.
- Serve as project manager for special internal assignments coordinating between Revenue Operations and other areas of the business.
- Identify and purpose systems & process improvements for increased efficiencies
- Other tasks as assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 2+ years of administrative experience, ideally working with a sales team.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Project management skills and experience.
- The ability to work on matters independently.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to learn systems quickly and assist others in learning best practices.
- Organized and skilled in time management.
- Ability and desire to support team goals.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with C-suite.
- Strong experience with Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, Slides) is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication in order to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
Whether you’re interested in sports or not, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and athletes on the planet!
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't meet every single point in our job ad, please still get in touch! We would love to have a chat and see if you could be a great addition to our team. We are building the future of sports performance. Our priority is to find the brightest talent that can add to our team culture, those who actively contribute and who are excited about what they do.
All offers of employment are subject to Catapult's positive prehire check. To find out more, please contact the Talent Partner for this role.