RoomPriceGenie was founded in 2017 with the mission to help hoteliers all over the world to get their prices right. Many independent hotels are struggling with digitalization and their business is becoming more and more complex. They need our help! We make revenue management technology for hotels, guesthouses and vacation rentals, for single property businesses and groups – they all use cloud-based property management software and want to increase their revenue in a transparent and efficient way. Our customers come from all over the world and love our solution and service. From the USA to Canada, from Iceland to South Africa, from Japan to Slovenia and from Italy to the UK, RoomPriceGenie helps hospitality business owners all over the world. And now? Now we need to get the word out to everyone that we are here to help hoteliers get their prices right. And we would love to have you on board for this journey! We actively encourage applications from diverse backgrounds.Your role
Our young and motivated team is distributed across Europe and we have offices in Mannheim, Germany and Steinhausen, Switzerland. We’re looking for people who have a passion for the hospitality industry, and want to help hoteliers by making them more money while making their lives easier. As a Sales Development Representative
, you will support the execution of an effective prospecting strategy focused on identifying and introducing qualified property owners to RoomPriceGenie and getting them in touch with our Sales Managers for a product demonstration.
- Identify prospect decision-makers, uncover critical business issues, stimulate interest and pitch RoomPriceGenie to prospects.
- Make and track phone calls on a daily basis within Hubspot.
- Connect with new contacts daily and track your success within Hubspot.
- Enrich our Outbound marketing activities with your local market/cultural insights.
- Stay current on industry issues/trends and competitive offerings.
- You will work together with the management of RoomPriceGenie to optimize the customer journey with the goal to make processes smoother for all parties involved.
- You will have an impact on how a young start-up further develops and can also try your own approaches and ideas.
Nice to have(s)
- Native English language skills.
- Demonstrable aptitude for sales.
- A relentless drive to understand customer needs.
- Excitement for new technology and a strong technical aptitude.
- Positive, outgoing and empathetic attitude.
- Active listening skills and the ability to find touch-points to connect with prospects.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- A team player that loves to achieve success with the team.
What we have to offer?
- Additional European languages (E.g. German or French).
- Prior experience in a SaaS/Travel-tech company.
- Being able to work from one of our offices on a regular basis.
- Hotel/Hospitality experience.
At RoomPriceGenie, we offer a great place to experience start-up life and grow your career. Our global and diverse team is passionate about their work and our company mission; Creating technology to change the world for tens of thousands of independent hoteliers. Our company culture is transparent, respectful and caring, and we have created a work environment where every Genie can make an impact. We offer attractive compensation with an opportunity to grow your skills and career.
Besides an inspiring team of Genies to work with, these are some of the perks we offer;
- Hybrid Office Model: We offer a flexible and empowering work environment – you can work 100% from our offices, 100% remotely, or anywhere between.
- One team - one vision - one goal: All our genies are aligned around our vision and purpose and collaborate to make this happen - no wonder our Genies rate this with a 9.3 score ;)
- Team gatherings: Every year, we bring the whole global team together for a week of networking, work collaboration and some fun plus, we have regular team get-togethers in our offices.
- Growth and Development: Every Genie is encouraged to a lifelong learning journey, and we support personal and professional development courses and training. Each year, you can get up to 3 extra days off to focus on your development.
- 5 years? 5 weeks!: We encourage Genies to grow their career with RPG and award those who stay; when you have been with the company for five years, we give you a five-week bonus vacation time.
- Celebrate your Birthday: You get the day off so you can celebrate on your terms.
- Flexibility around working hours: To help genies balance their work-life relations, we, wherever reasonable and possible, look to allow you the freedom to fit your work around your life.
- Wellbeing: Mental health is essential for us. Every Genie has access to Headspace, the worlds leading meditation app, to practice living a happy, healthier and more rested life.
RoomPriceGenie is the leading pricing automation solution for independent hoteliers. Fast to implement, intuitive to use and simple to understand, it drives 22% higher revenue with a singular focus - helping hoteliers maximize their room pricing.
Founded in 2017, RoomPriceGenie is financed by Wingman Ventures, Mutschler Ventures, and other elite European investors. The company has over 1500 customers around the globe and has won dozens of awards, including Phocuswright’s People’s Choice Award and Most Innovative Startup of the Year, in addition to Software Review's Gold Medal for Hotel Revenue Management System.
The company is based in Steinhausen, Switzerland and Mannheim, Germany, and has teams all over the globe.