At STG, we always encourage you to craft a career that makes you more.
Working for one of our world-class brands means being part of a great working environment and collaborating with people from all corners of the world on a brand you are proud of.Summary
We're seeking a strategic Sales Operations Manager to lead our UK team. Reporting to the Country Director, you'll shape sales efficiency, fostering excellence.What Can You Expect as Sales Operations Manager at STG?
Your areas of knowledge and expertise (that matter the most for this role):
- Lead vital functions, optimizing operations and driving growth. Responsibilities include:
- Innovating Route To Market (RTM) strategies for existing business and Next Gen Products
- Enhancing sales efficiency via KPIs, customer focus, visit strategies
- Developing core and new businesses
- Leading cross-functional projects in collaboration with strategic business partners
- Maintaining and developing CRM & training field force
- Being the local CRM Admin and BI Super User
- Strategizing Contact Roles, Distribution, and 3rd party deals
- Mentor and train, recruit as needed
What Do You Get By Working With Us?
- Bachelor's (Master's preferred).
- 5 years SalesOps, 3 years in leadership
- Strong Analytical, strategic, and communication skills
- Expertise in CRM (Salesforce.com), project management.
- Negotiation and contract management.
We value your contribution and offer a competitive package, including:
What happens next?
- Attractive salary reflecting your expertise and experience.
- Comprehensive benefits, including health and dental coverage.
- Robust pension plan to secure your future.
- Opportunities for growth and development in a dynamic industry.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Chance to shape the future of a market leader.
- Flexibility for 2-3 office days/month.
Please be informed that this Direct Search is conducted exclusively by the Scandinavian Tobacco Group. We do not accept applications from agencies, and we will not provide compensation for unsolicited CVs.
- You Apply - Join a world-leading manufacturer of cigars and pipe tobacco
- We carefully review your application (over a nice cup of coffee). The important thing to know is that we process applications on an ongoing basis, so we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
- If we are a match, you’ll receive an email or a call from our HR team
- And a final note for you to know - We'll get back to you — even if it's a no (for now)