Customer OperationsEmployment Type:
Permanent - Full TimeLocation:
UK - FarnboroughReporting To:
Your new company
A tech scale up with Big Plans...
When you join Exclaimer
you will join a global award winning SaaS provider with an exceptional revenue rate, ambitious growth plans, and an exciting work culture.Not Heard of us ?
We provide world-class email signature solutions that let organizations of any size achieve brand consistency, legal compliance, and customer engagement on any device. Designed for Microsoft 365, Google Workplace, and Microsoft Exchange, our solutions are used by over 50,000 customers in 150+ countries. Some of these customers include renowned companies such as Sony, Mattel, Bank of America, NBC, the Government of Canada, the BBC, and the Academy Awards. We have over 275 employees worldwide.
As part of this growth we are looking for a Sales Order Processing Specialist
to join our Costumer Operations team overseeing the European region.Key Responsibilities
As a Sales Order Processing Specialist you will be focused on core areas with the wider remit of Sales Order Processing. The objective will be to be further engaged in the sales cycle and supporting in the areas of upsell. The SOP specialist will reduce the amount of general admin tasks but greatly increase the amount of:
- Processing all incoming sales orders (sales led of self-service) in the CRM
- Identify and create up-sell opportunities and assign to CS or Sales as appropriate
- Provide usage reports where appropriate on request
- Assisting with first line customer queries when passed from other departments
- Document sales order processing process within confluence
- Create and maintain a FAQ section in confluence
- Strive to ensure the team provides a great costumer experience
At times you will also be asked to support your wider Customer Ops team in areas such as:
Skills Knowledge And Expertise
- Process Improvement and Mapping
- Costumer Experience Workshops
- Training of new generalists
- At least 4 years' experience in Sales Admin role in an IT/SaaS environment
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Attention to detail and numerical accuracy
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Self-motivated team player with a 'can-do' attitude.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deliver to deadlines
- Experience with Salesforce CRM is advantageous
- A secondary language such as Dutch or German is a plus
We offer you a challenging job in a growing international software company with a competitive remuneration structure. You will be part of a fun and hardworking team.
- Join a fast-growing SaaS company
- Work in an exciting, collaborative environment
- Hybrid/remote working
- Casual dress code
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
Exclaimer is an equal opportunity employer and people seeking employment with us are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.