Listed in Tempo's Top 100 Start Up's and featured on The Sunday Times’s Top Ten Small Companies to work for, with over a decade’s experience recruiting and training the best-in-class SDRs EngageTech offers three solutions; outsourced SDRs, a sales intelligence platform & Managed SDRs. Through the utilization of our outsourced SDR service and our sales intelligence platform businesses can generate qualified leads fast.
Now is the perfect time to come on board, with us expanding into different markets, developing pioneering new service lines, and most excitingly setting up new offices in even more international locations.
We hire on passion and personality, so previous experience isn’t paramount, and with our world-class three-month development Sales training program we think almost anyone can be a successful SDR if they wish!
What you’ll be doing:
- Booking outbound meetings through a multi-channel approach of cold calls, emails, social selling, networking, and independent research
- Establishing genuine relationships with key stakeholders across the business and externally with our different clients
- Engaging with a range of prospects, including C-suite/Directors, from all sorts of different organizations ranging from Blue Chip to the Public Sector
- Lead discovery conversations with prospects on behalf of our clients to unearth challenges and an understanding of digital roadmaps for the coming year
- We're a mixed level of experience and disciplines across the team, with each individual’s goals and traits aligned to our core business values; Work and grow with purpose, team first, ego last and always embracing of change.
- Create and cultivate genuine relationships through a multi-channel approach of calls, emails, social outreach, networking and independent research
- Understand the tech ecosystem we engage with and how our services + products will solve the challenges in the market.
- Have a deep understanding of our target persona's to drive relevant outreach and engagements to increase opportunity conversion.
- Map an account effectively and use different channels to speak to a wide range of prospects to paint an accurate picture of their business operations.
- Attend a range of industry events across the world (most recently Malmo & Manchester!) to increase brand awareness, and engage with potential customer face-to-face and increase opportunity conversion.
- Invest time in personal development to drive knowledge of sales tactics, industry trends and further understanding of our offering, key ICP and ecosystem.
- Lead the growth of our UK SDR team, where sharing best practices and being creative is encouraged
- Work collaboratively with our Account Executives to add value to each potential opportunity, whether that be case studies, demos, market updates or event invitations.
- Manage, track and report sales activities, pipeline and results using Salesforce
- Advocate thought leadership yourself and encourage it across the business, breaking through the noise of competitors and the wider tech market
- Get the most out of the pre-existing internal resources, as well as being able to bring a fresh approach with new ideas and improvements to the process
- 9 - 18 months experience in an outbound B2B sales environment, business development or demand generation role
- Proven experience in hunting down and creating new sales opportunities through cold calling
- An expert communicator, with the ability to build rapport with a range of different stakeholders
- Proven experience of going above and beyond your targets and KPIs
- Experience utilising a CRM to manage your day-to-day Salesforce an added bonus
- A growth mindset, you always want to self-improve, as well as helping other around you
- Passionate about growing a small business, and relish the idea of working in a startup type environment
- Investment into personal development, with a clear personalized plan to achieve your goals
- Uncapped Commission
- A true hybrid-working model to allow access to a social office, as well as a suitable work-life balance suited to you
- A three-month SDR training program to unlock your potential
- Mental Health support, with chat therapy courses available
- A Mental and Well-being Day to spend on activities that make you happy
- Opportunities to; travel, work and learn in one of our international locations, including; Stockholm, Edinburgh and Cape Town
- Working equipment provided, including new laptops
- 6 months full maternity pay, with a basket of “Month One” baby supplies
- Quarterly incentives such as ‘Diamond Club’ Michelin meals
- Company incentive trips away to places including Ibiza, Milan & Tenerife
- Women in Tech and Diversity & Inclusion Initiatives
- Sabbatical opportunity after one year
- Gym subsidization in London
- Breakfast & snacks in the office
- 25 Days Annual Leave