At WeWork, we provide inspiring and flexible workplace solutions to help businesses – small, medium or large – thrive in more than 150 cities globally. The future of work is happening right now, and we are leading this moment. United by a common purpose, here we will empower tomorrow’s world at work. Join us on our journey as we give our members the freedom and support to push boundaries in their industries, and work to redefine our own.About The Role
Manager, Sales Operations & Strategy is responsible for making sure WeWork establishes the All Access product in the market by focusing on its key value propositions, product offering, member experiences and touchpoints that matter most. This role is a high value-add business partner to the global sales organisation, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes, value-added information and sales tools.
The role is analytical in nature, building dashboards to track sales performance and sales compensation to support wider business departments. The Manager, Sales Operations & Strategy will also build and maintain forecasts for various products across the organisation.
Reporting into Senior Sales Operations Manager, we are looking for a hardworking and talented Manager to join the Global Sales, Marketing Operations & BI team. The team leads and executes global growth initiatives in partnership with the Global Head(s) of Sales, Marketing, Product Marketplace and the broader Sales Operations team. The Manager, Sales Operations & Strategy will provide critical insights, advise our sales and go to market strategy, and execute on a diverse range of initiatives including growth insights, strategic planning, sales strategy, sales incentives, and goal setting.
As a successful Manager, Sales Operations & Strategy you will be encouraged to:
Experience And Requirements
- Support the Sales team on goals, reporting, achievement and general sales incentive process
- Be the key driver in strategic planning, sales strategy, and special projects
- Build dashboards via Salesforce and Tableau to supervise, manage, and provide insights on critical metrics
- Experience with SQL is needed to maintain and build dashboards through various BI Tools.
- Build and develop relationships with employees to increase efficiency and responsiveness in existing and planned operations
- Develop models and analysis to support our decision making and strategy
- Translate strategy into specific business initiatives, develop operational plans, execute, measure, and iterate
- Build presentations for team meetings with Sales initiatives
- Coordinate global partners for centrally-led initiatives
- Partner with the Sales, Marketing, Community, Real Estate, People, and Finance teams to identify new sales strategies and other opportunities to continuously improve the All Access organization’s impact and efficiency
Life At WeWork
- 5 + years of total work experience in Consulting, Strategy, or Sales Operations; ideally work experience supporting a breadth of projects and functions
- 3 + years experience of handling key cross-functional stakeholders
- Experienced with customer acquisition, growth strategies, and operations
- An ambitious generalist already thinking about how they can position the product in the marketplace
- A clear communicator, who is comfortable in conducting meetings with multiple stakeholders
- Proven experience helping organise and provide direction for multiple teams and departments
- Highly Innovative problem solver: possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, and project planning skills, and demonstrating ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Naturally curious and proactive in learning
Being a WeWorker is more than just a job. We believe the magic of work is sparked by the passion you bring, the places you go, the people you meet and the purpose you follow. And it starts here. Here you will brush shoulders with those who dare to dream and do. Here you will be welcomed by a diverse community that embraces and inspires you—because together we can achieve more. Here we challenge ideas, and explore new ways of getting things done. Whether you are part of our Employee Community Groups, or part of a global project, we ask you to bring your open-minded attitude and collaborative spirit. In return, you will be part of a team where your unique perspectives are celebrated.
WeWork is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil status, pregnancy (or pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression, transgender status or gender reassignment, race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including genetic testing and characteristics), military or veteran status, or any other grounds or characteristic that is protected under the law.