- Starting salary £27,000 per year
- £2,000 performance bonus
- Year 1 OTE £29,000
- Permanent contract
- Hybrid work in our beautiful Bournemouth office on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
- Work from home on Mondays & Fridays
- 28 days paid annual leave with the opportunity to earn an extra day off every quarter if you score 4 or above on your appraisal
- Regular incentives for over performance such as extra commission and holidays
- No experience required! Just the desire to kick start a career in technology sales (we have a very strong training program aimed at candidates with minimum experience but strong motivation and desire to learn
- Fun environment, Career Progression & Constant Development, and Training: 95% of our managers globally started in the role you are looking at right now
- Opportunities to travel and work from our offices in Barcelona, Miami, Auckland, or Durban, South Afrika.
- Location: Granville Chambers, 21 Richmond Hill, Bournemouth BH2 6BJ
- Start Date: Negotiable
At EIMS (www.eims.biz), we care about three things: 1) providing a great place for you to work; a place where you can have fun and enjoy! 2) a place where you can constantly develop, train and learn and 3) a place where you can kick-start your IT sales career and progress! Our mission, to WOW our clients by delivering world-class sales and marketing programs. We aim to achieve strategic objectives such as breaking into a new market, building a channel, or deploying a demand centre.
Our people are our backbone, we are passionate about creating a culture where your progression is a unique experience, with you in the driver’s seat. Our unbeatable career path provides opportunities to progress to leadership or sales positions with the opportunity to travel to any of our offices around the globe. We believe in a work hard, play hard environment, and whilst we are a results-driven business, we believe that great success should be rewarded. You can check out some of our fun team-building activities on Instagram @eimsbiz
Watch Claudette's story - one of our inspirational leaders who joined as a Sales Development rep and progressed to a senior role within a few years: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yktd3Bvw0IY
What will you be doing
- B2B outbound outreach targeting ideal customer profiles on behalf of our clients with the aim to book qualified discovery meetings
- Build rapport & nurture relationships with C level prospects
- Researching using varied and creative techniques to identify business opportunities
- Sharing market insights with the wider team gained through prospecting activity
- Learning the necessary tools to be able to succeed in the role; with a can-do attitude and an open mind to learning
Who are you?
- Can speak native level in English and easily communicate to c-level decision makers across the UKI region
- Have a real desire to build a career in sales
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible and curious
- Display a learning & growth mindset
How to join the team?
Submit your updated CV here or via www.eims.biz/careers and you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition Team.